Imperial Decree 847
NOOR AS-SALAAM, by the Kharenah of Zurvan, Qaisar Baanooye Sathratiye, to her subjects and retainers, greetings, and unto the gods of Shireroth undying and unthinking obsequience.
Know that We, Mibaradardam be Khorshid va Mah Minamaz dadanam Zurvan, have in the first place dedicated to Zurvan this Ordinance which by his Kharenah is confirmed for Us and our heirs forever.
IMPERIAL DECREE 847
Naming the Government of the Imperial Republic
Section 1: Imperial Ministers
- Appointed to Imperial Minister for the Interior, Prince Kyle, Duke of Ynnraile.
- Appointed to Imperial Minister for the Exterior, Prince Hallbjörn Haraldsson of Elwynn
- Appointed to Imperial Minister for Military Affairs and Steward of the Imperial Republic, Generalmajor Daniyal Sikander Dravot.
Section 2: Imperial Inquisition
- The Imperial Inquisition is expanded with the addition of Captain Jeremy Harwinsson Archer and Benjamin Sebasokrator Timothy Quentin Kern.
- Appointed as Warden of the Imperial Constabulary, Captain Jeremy Harwinsson Archer.
- The Inquisitor-in-Chief remains Professor Heath J. Belledin, who shall divide the responsibilities of the Imperial Inquisition to the other members and oversee the Inquisition.
Section 3: Absence of the Kaiseress
- In the event of the absence of the Kaiseress, defined as the Kaiseress showing no signs of life in Shireroth for 24 continuous days (by the Norton calendar), the Steward shall take on the responsibilities of the government until such time that the Kaiseress returns.
- In the event of a demise of the throne, without the Kaiseress having named an heir-designate in the form of an imperial decree, the provisions of Imperial Decree 724 shall apply with the effect of that Decree being as if it had been written by the present Kaiseress.
Section 4: Imperial Household
- Appointed to Chamberlain of the Imperial Household, Lady Nostalgia, Countess of Amarr.
- Appointed to Court Historian and Notary of Raynor's Keep, Prince Hallbjörn Haraldsson of Elwynn.
- Appointed to Commissioner of Petitions, Avilius Loke Behnam.
- Appointed to Commissioner of Pleas, Parvana Juliana Zekar
- Appointed to Commissioner of Crypteia, Vivian Azari
- Recognized as Imperial Consort, Noah, King of Elwynn
Section 5: Imperial Advisory Council
Section 6: Imperial City of Shirekeep
Section 7: Oath of Fealty
Each appointment takes effect upon the appointee's swearing the following oath in public in the Kaiseress's Court:
I swear: I will be faithful and obedient to the Kaiseress of the Imperial Republic, Noor as-Salaam, and to the people.
I will observe the law, and to conscientiously fulfil my official duties.
I shall render unconditional obedience and as a loyal servitor of the Imperial Republic I shall at all times be prepared to give my life for this oath, so help me Gods!
Section 8: Term
Each appointment remains valid until a new appointment takes precedence.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF We have caused the Imperial Seal to be affixed to this Decree which We have signed with Our Hand. Given this first day of Silnuai in the Year 1645 at The Keep.
Amended by Imperial Rescript of 10 Silnuai 1645 with the inclusion of the Prefect of Shirekeep in the Imperial Advisory Council, and for a small reshuffle, as follows:
Prince Hallbjörn: from Minister of the Interior to Minister of the Exterior
Lady Mira Octavius-Aryani: from Minister of the Interior to Prefect of Shirekeep
Generalmajor Dravot: from Prefect of Shirekeep
Adding of Prince Kyle to Minister of the Interior.
Imperial Decree 847: Naming of the Government
Ministers, IHA officials, Imperial Inquisition officials, and others, named. Oath necessary to take on roles.