The Safirian Exodus of Qinamu, 1663, was the orchestrated mass emigration of Shirerithian safirs and allies. Spearheaded by the then Regent and former kaiseress, Lady Kessei, it consisted of Safirian spaceships picking up Safirian citizens and allies during the second week of Qinamu. It was believed to be the culmination of nationalist and humanist bullying of safir, the perceived erosion of civic rights, and dissatisfaction with the economy in Shireroth.
Notable participants in the Safirian Exodus:
- Lady Kessei, former kaiseress (1608), regent (1663)
- Rei Miłárna, former kaiseress (1575—1579), member of the Landsraad
- [[Kaiser Daniel III[Daniel Ashura]], former kaiser (1624–1626), ambassador to Hoenn
- Heath Belledin, a human, professor of law, imperial inquisitor (1639–1663)
- Altea Lomax, a human, former steward.
- Âmi Lomax, a human, famous baseball pitcher, considered the best in Shireroth