Imperial Decree 958
AYREON IV, by the Kharenah of Zurvan, Qaisar Sathratiye, who, by this Imperial Decree, gives unto his subjects and retainers, greetings, and unto the gods of Shireroth, undying and unthinking obsequience.
Know that We, Mibaradardam be Khorshid va Mah Minamaz dadanam Zurvan, have in the first place dedicated to Zurvan this Decree which by his Kharenah is confirmed for Us and our heirs forever.
IMPERIAL DECREE 958: IMPERIAL DECREE 958: Imperial Ministers and Advisory Councillors
Appointments to the Imperial Ministries and the Imperial Advisory Council are as follows:
- Scientific Advisor and Mostly High Imperial Bag-Carrier
- Ryker Everstone, King of Goldshire
The Court Historian and the Scientific Advisor designate, are obliged to give the oath before their appointment can be deemed to have come into effect:
- "I swear: I will be faithful and obedient to the Kaiser of the Imperial Republic, Ayreon IV, and to the people.
- I will observe the law, and to conscientiously fulfill my official duties.
- I shall render unconditional obedience and as a loyal servitor of the Imperial Republic I shall at all times be prepared to give my life for this oath, so help me Gods!"
IN WITNESS OF THE SUBLIME MAGNIFICENCE OF OUR LORD THE RADIANT SUN WHEREOF
We have caused the Seal of the Steward to be affixed to this Decree which We have signed with Our Hand.
Given at the Keep this 12th Day of Fasmas in the year after the death of Norton one thousand six hundred and fifty one.