Church of the Froyalanish Ancient Ways
The Church of the Froyalanish Ancient Ways was the name for the collective of organized institutions of the Froyalanish Ancient Ways. Since the Auspicious Occasion in 1651, the Church has been suppressed.
The Church came into being as the Vanic Church in Elwynn upon the creation of the Hjartardýrlafðir, which occurred when the Vanic Temple in Araxion was recognized as the senior Vanic temple in the Flower of the North by means of a Gyllmára Búlla which was issued by the Jólaslafðir during the tenure of Count Harald of Araxion.
Subsequent to the coming into force of the Concordat of Avaldsnes and the institution of the Froyalanish Hierogamy, the Goddess Elwynn conferred, by ordinance, the name of Church of the Froyalanish Ancient Ways upon the aforesaid religious insitution.
Government of the Church
The White Orchid Goddess was, in the Froyalanish legend, ever since the Ducal Reign of Harald of Froyalan (1533–1542) considered the "Divine Head" of the Church of the Froyalanish Ancient Ways by the Vanafolk. The Yfirfroyalansgythia was the "Head Mortal" of the Church aforesaid. The daily activities of the Church were performed by the the Hjartardýrlafðir (Heart Deer Ladies).