Ardashir Moqtada al-Osmani
Full Name: Ardashir Moqtada al-Osmani
Father: Ardashir Khan
Progenitor: Sarhang Artaxerxes
Patroness: Azardokht al-Osman
Ardashir Piroz Moqtada al-Osmani (1504-1598), Duke of Elwynn, Khan of Vijayanagara, Baron of Eliria &etc The second son of Ardashir, Shah of Babkha and former Baron of Elwynn, he was dispatched to Elwynn by his father at a young age to represent the Osmanid dynasty's commitment to gaining hegemony over that realm.
- Assassinated the former Kaiser Hasan I
- Deposed by a Hyperborean Invasion
- Returned and served Andrew Allot.
- Served as MoMA
- Son, Aurangzeb, co-drafted the Elwynnese Declaration of Independence
- Fell out with his own negotiating team (Lord Erion) when trying to oblige Shirekeep to accept the frontiers of an independent Elwynn as being those of the former Duchy at its greatest territorial extent.
- Indicted and put on trial by the Elwynnese after his son, Aurangzeb Khan destroyed the Congress Building
- Remained in Babkha after the scandal which saw his son, Aurangzeb, return to Elwynn.
- Presumed to have perished in the Euran Apocalypse on Hyre 24, Araroqpinu, 1598.
|Ancestors of Ardashir Moqtada al-Osmani|
|Duke of Elwynn