Imperial Decree 1011
AYREON IV, by the Kharenah of Zurvan, Qaisar-e Sathratiye, who, by this Imperial Decree, gives unto his subjects and retainers, greetings, and unto the gods of Shireroth, undying and unthinking obsequience.
IMPERIAL DECREE 1011: Release of Talenore
WHEREAS the State of Talenore has given public notice of its intention to withdraw from the Treaty of Friendship and Association between the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and the State of Talenore, in accordance with Article 3, Section 2;
AND WHEREAS the State of Talenore has additionally requested cancellation of said treaty to take place as soon as possible;
§ 1. The Imperial Republic of Shireroth agrees to an immediate cancellation of the Treaty of Friendship and Association between the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and the State of Talenore in accordance with the executive agreement with the government of Talenore (see Appendix).
§ 2. Imperial Decree 905: Institutions in Talenore is revoked. All institutions established therein shall remain in place at the pleasure of the government of the State of Talenore in order to assist in the transition of administration.
§ 3. The Imperial Republic of Shireroth shall retain operational control of MoMA Stn. Malliki and shall continue to provide the State of Talenore with protection against external threats.
IN WITNESS OF THE SUBLIME MAGNIFICENCE OF OUR LORD THE RADIANT SUN WHEREOF
We have caused the Seal of Our Imperial Ministry to be affixed to this Decree which We have signed with Our Hand.
Given at Raynor's Keep on the ninth day of the third month in the year one thousand six hundred and fifty-nine in the year of our Norton.
Transitional Agreement for the End of the Protectorate of the State of Talenore between the State of Talenore and the Imperial Republic of Shireroth (“Agreement”)
1. The State of Talenore (“Talenore”) has given notice to the Imperial Republic of Shireroth (“Shireroth”) that it withdraws from the Treaty of Friendship and Association between the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and the State of Talenore, done at Alejian Castle, 24 Oskalteq 1647 (“Treaty”).
2. Upon the issuance of the imperial decree effecting this Agreement, the Treaty shall cease to have effect, and Talenore return to a state of full sovereignty and independence.
3. Until such time that Talenore, as an independent and sovereign state, and Shireroth have agreed to make a new treaty for the future relationship between them, sections 4–9 shall apply:
4. The free-trade regime between them shall continue, and Shireroth shall continue to enjoy extraterritoriality of its MoMA Stn Talenore.
5. Shireroth shall cater for the defence of Talenore. In return, the previous Shirerithian taxation levies on Talenore shall continue without change.
7. Shireroth and Talenore recognize each other’s right to define its nationals, and apply its laws to its nationals. Dual nationality is, however, allowed.
8. Shirerithian nationals have the right to 90 days visa-free visit in Talenore.
9. Talenorian nationals have the right to 90 days visa-free visit in Shireroth.
10. This Agreement is effected by the signature of the President of the State of the Talenore, and the subsequent issuance of the same by imperial decree by the Steward of the Imperial Republic.