Kaiser Reynardine I
Progenitor: Reynardine I
Oroigawa Koreyasu (疎癒川 惟康) was a Toketi-born Absentian noble born in 1520, died in ?. Reigned as Kaiser Reynardine I from 1547–1548. Briefly Ruling Steward following the Kaiser Ayreon's assisted suicide in 1544, until the designated heir, Loki III, took the throne later the same year. He continued as Steward under Loki III, and returned under Agni I.
- dismissed the Landsraad following Loki III's controversial amendments to the Charter.
- began the "Fishday Decrees" with Imperial Decrees 342, 343, and 344, which will likely lead to "Kaiser Reynardine the Mad".
- reopened the Landsraad, under the condition that they present him with an acceptable amendment to the charter.
- Signed the Small Commonwealth treaty that released the commonwealth from its dependence on the Kaiser.
- created the Fishday Manuscript as a public document to record all of the "Fishday Decrees".
- the Landsraad presents Reynardine I with an amendment removing Loki III's amendments from the Charter, which is put into action.
- following Greg Russell's rebellion against the Duchy of Yardistan, creates the Duchy of Mirioth, Amity, and So-Sara with Greg Russell as Duke.
Imperial Decrees Made By This Kaiser: Imperial Decree 339, Imperial Decree 340, Imperial Decree 341, Imperial Decree 342, Imperial Decree 343, Imperial Decree 344, Imperial Decree 345, Imperial Decree 346, Imperial Decree 347, Imperial Decree 348, Imperial Decree 349, Imperial Decree 350, Imperial Decree 351, Imperial Decree 352.
Steward Decrees made under this Kaiser: Imperial Decree 353.
|Ruling Steward of Shireroth
|Kaiser of Shireroth