The Imperial Academy is a confederation of state-administered academic institutions intended to provide personnel for the middle and upper echelon leadership cadres of the Imperial Government and Imperial Forces.
Imperial Military Academy
Imperial Academy of Art
Imperial Academy of Sciences
The size and geographic dispersal of the Imperial Republic obliged it to establish a network of satellite facilities to offer an education for the offspring of the propertied and administrative classes of denizens, particularly for those more remote Western Benacian dominions far removed from the Imperial County and the more developed Imperial States back east.
- Neercanne College, City of Mishalan;
- Trois-Évêchés College, Concord;
- Touars College, Jeanezville;
- Troyes College, Kisa;
- Artois College, Niü Veña;
- Angoulême College, Sint Riksburg.
- Anquetil College, Vinandy;
- Beerschot College, Tjaldtangi;
- Kaht College, Björkasbyur;
- Kijkduin College, Hjalli;
- Koningin Ærinndís College, Vorgóta;
- Koningin Æsileif College, Tehuri;
- Koningin Fränzi-Ferdinanda College, Vinandy;
- Tuat College, Akrar;
- Vineta College, Tuulersbýur.
- Haralðr hin Heilagi College, Cherokee;
- Queensberry College, Rǫvarsbýur.
- Seilerkyst College, Gudridsbýur;
- Sæscánn College, Selfoss;
- Vapítihjörtur College, Kongsvinger.