The Duke or Dutch of Kildare is the supreme leader of the Dutchy of Kildare. Since 5141 ASC this position became hereditary and a variety of titles came into existence: Ruler of the Eastern Empire or Dominator (by Flavius I). Nowadays the House of Myksos rules the Eastern Empire.
The first Dutch was Patrick Foley, who ruled from a palace in Apollo City. Later, with the loss of Audentior, the Dukes would rule from their residence in Blackrock Nua. It was not until Dutchess Ignatia I that the Dutchal Court moved back to the City (however, this would only become official during her successors reign).
- Flavius I of Kildare, 5435 ASC - present
A lot of information is lost of the Dutches of the Old Era (period of the Lost and Dark Age). It's unknown how many Dutches there were or how many times someone became Dutch. Dates and information gathered here, are guesses done by the many historians within Kildare.
- Patrick Foley (reconfirmed in decree 1); 1039 ASC - ???
- Fax Celestis; ??? - ???
- Gryphon the Pure (husband of Duchess Hypatia Agnesi); ??? - ???
- Bill Dusch; ??? - ???
- Hypatia Agnesi (decree 179); 2116 ASC - 3004 ASC (?)
(the dates aren't certain)
New Era (3004 ASC - 5141 ASC)
Began after the of Jonas as new Dutch. In this period, every Dutch got a number after his name as with the Kaisers to avoid confusion.
- Jonas I of Blackrock, 3004 ASC - 3428 ASC
- Andreas I of Atterock, 3428 ASC - 3524 ASC
- Shyriath I of Kildare, 3524 ASC - 3729 ASC
- Jonas II of Kildare, 3729 ASC - 3791 ASC
- William I of Kildare, 3791 ASC - 3871 ASC
- Jonas III of Kildare, 3871 ASC - 4000 ASC
- Andreas II of Kildare, 4000 ASC - 4007 ASC
- Falkner I of Kildare, 4007 ASC - 4153 ASC
- Jonas IV Win'Eth of Kildare, 4153 ASC - 4243 ASC
- Carl I of Kildare, 4243 ASC - 4573 ASC
- Giles I of Kildare, 4573 ASC - 4668 ASC
- Conglacio I of Kildare, 4668 ASC - 4863 ASC
- Ignatia I of Kildare, 4863 ASC - 5141 ASC