(Redirected from Siyacha Free State)
|Feudal Status:||Imperial Protectorate|
|Local Leadership Title:||Nāśī (Prince) & ha'kohen ha'gadol (High Priest)|
|Local Government:||Theocracy under Imperial protection|
|Current leader:||Adin ben Shmuel|
|Local Religion:||Siyachism, Qara'ut|
- 1638 - "Jollification of the Kossars" sees Volhyria and Porolia invaded by Minarborian forces, leading to the establishment of the Shophate of Siyachia.
- 1640-1644 - "Harvestfall Revolution" sees Minarboria begin its abrupt decline.
- 1648 - Final collapse of Minarborian aligned regime in Siyachia.
- 1649 - Pachad Emet ben Mavet asserts control over what remains of "Nackolom".
- 1656 - Batavian settlers, fleeing the War of Lost Brothers, enter the Inner Benacian Green. Skirmishes with Yehudi inhabitants ensue.
- 01.VIII–14.XI.1657 - 1st Battle of Nackholm (Operation Way of Force).
- 19.VIII.1657 - The Kasterburg Republic occupies the southern half of Nackholm.
- 15.IX-25.IX.1657 - Battle of Stuyven between Batavian settlers and the Yehudi.
- 08.VIII.1659–06.XIII.1659 - Fall Schwartz-Tilman.
- 24.VIII.1659 - 2nd Battle of Nackholm.
- 22.XIII.1659 - August Baerdemans, and a small band of armed followers, enter the ruins of Nackholm and proclaim it the capital of the Transbatavian Free State.
- 22-29.XIII.1659 - Seven days and seven nights of air-raids on Nackholm by Bomber Command.
- 22.XV.1659 - Resolutions to protect Former Subjects in Inner Benacia and establish the Imperial Nackholm Observation Mission proposed by Imperial Mother in the Landsraad, supported by the N&H Party in Folksraad.
- 12.I.1660 - Recommendations by an international boundary commission favour Shirerithian proposals to occupy Nackholm.
- 14.II.1660 - Imperial Decree 1020 (Border Adjustment) & 1021 (Institutions in Siyacha) promulgated.
- 17.II.1660 - Fall Grunwald-Ulrich begins.
- 18.II.1660 - Adin ben Shmuel, a renegade Bergburger Kohen, is ordained as Prince and High Priest of Siyachia, under Imperial supervision, at a ceremony in recently occupied Heyburgh, where a Red Heifer was rendered unto Yahweh as a burnt offering with crimson dyed wool, hyssop, and cedar wood. The ashes were passed into the custody of the Prince as a symbol of his duty to conduct the purification of Nackholm.