Lawbook reboot Act: 11-2-2007
As there may be confusion as to what lawbook version is correct. I propose we use the lawbook version located on our wiki. http://www.shireroth.org/wiki/index.php?title=Lawbook_of_Shireroth&oldid=2612 as our current version despite it being 2 years out of date.
Following is the text in all it's huge unwieldy glory..
- 1 Statutes of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth
- 1.1 Chapter I. Legal Clarifications.
- 1.2 Chapter II. Subdivision
- 1.3 Chapter III. Nobles
- 1.4 Chapter IV. The Kaiser.
- 1.5 Chapter V. Ministries.
- 1.6 Chapter VI. The Judex System
- 1.7 Chapter VII. Laws of the Land.
- 1.7.1 A. Citizenship
- 1.7.2 B. Non-Citizens
- 1.7.3 C. Dual Citizenship
- 1.7.4 D. Treason
- 1.7.5 E. Marriage
- 1.7.6 F. Chickens and Moose
- 1.7.7 G. Weights and Measures.
- 1.7.8 H. Posting Privileges and Restrictions.
- 1.7.9 I. Residency
- 1.7.10 J. General Restrictions upon all Denizens of Shireroth.
- 1.7.11 K. Holidays.
- 1.7.12 L. Awards
- 1.7.13 M. Shirerithian External Military Policy
- 1.7.14 N. Terrorism
- 1.7.15 O. Shirerothian Mascots
- 1.7.16 P. Fictional Histories
- 1.8 Chapter VIII: Land
- 2 Appendix A: The Charter
- 3 Appendix B: Addendum
Statutes of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth
Updated February 5, 2005
Chapter I. Legal Clarifications.
A. Titles and Gender
1. For the purpose of legal documents, titles which linguistically imply a single gender, shall interpreted to mean both genders.
B. Law Types
1. For the purposes of legal documents the term "Imperial Law" shall be used to define law set down by the Kaiser, Landsraad and Ministers.
Chapter II. Subdivision
a. The lands of Shireroth shall be divided up into subdivisions known as Duchies.
a. The lands of a Duchy may be divided up into subdivisions known as Baronies.
1. Duchies shall be ruled by a Noble known as a Duke or
2. Baronies shall be ruled by a Noble known as a Baron or Baroness.
a. Duchies may be created from Shirithian Land by the Kaiser, if the Criteria for Duchies shall be met.
b. Duchies may be created from Newly Annexed Land by the Kaiser of Shireroth at will.
c. Duchies may be created from Shirithian Land by a simple Landsraad Majority, if the Criteria for Duchies shall be met.
a. A Duke may create a Barony from the land of his Duchy, if the Criteria for Baronies shall be met.
b. The Kaiser may create a Barony from Newly Annexed Land at will. He may place the Barony under control of any Duchy, or under direct sovereignty of the Imperial Republic.
a. The procedure for the promotion of a Barony to a Duchy shall follow the criteria and procedures for the creation of a new Duchy.
a. For the purposes of this section, "Shirithian Land" shall be meant as any land owned or controlled by the Imperial Republic of Shireroth
b. For the purposes of this section, "Newly Annexed Land" shall be meant as any land which has been owned or controlled by the Imperial Republic of Shireroth for no more than one Shirithian Week (14 Days).
a. A Duchy may be dissolved by an overwhelming Landsraad majority of three quarters (3/4).
b. A Duchy may be dissolved by a Landsraad majority of two thirds (2/3) if and only if the Duchy does not meet the Criteria for Duchies.
a. A Duke has the power to destroy any Barony within his Duchy.
b. The Landsraad may dissolve a Barony by a simple majority if and only if the Barony does not meet the Criteria for Baronies.
E. Criteria for Subdivisions.
1. Criteria for Duchies
a. A Duchy shall consist of at least four (4) Citizens.
b. A Duchy shall consist of at least two (2) Active Citizens.
c. A Duchy shall have at least one (1) resident Non-Noble for each resident Noble.
d. A Duchy shall be ruled by a Duke.
e. A Duchy shall lie within Definite Borders of Shirithian Land.
2. Criteria for Baronies
a. A Barony shall consist of at least two (2) Citizens.
b. A Barony shall consist of at least one (1) Active Citizen.
c. A Barony shall have at least one (1) resident Non-Noble for each resident Noble.
d. A Barony shall be ruled by a Baron.
e. A Barony shall lie within Definite Borders of Shirithian Land, within its sovereign Duchy.
f. A Barony's sovereign Duchy shall meet the Criteria for Duchies.
a. For purposes of this section, a "Noble" is a Duke or a Baron.
b. For purposes of this section, a "Non-Noble" is a Citizen who is not a Duke or a Baron.
c. For purposes of this section, "Definite Borders" are borders for which there is a definite interior, and from any point on that interior, there is a radius to a boundary for every surface direction. If a subdivision meets a body of water, the boundary in the direction of that body of water need not be quantified, but shall be limited to the extent of the next shore.
1. Territories are considered autonomous regions of Shireroth. Each Territory may be granted a forum with its flag and a link to its own board. For all purposes, Territories are considered under the direct supervision of the Kaiser, who may choose to control them directly, or to appoint a Governor. Citizens and Nobles of Territories are considered citizens of Shireroth, and nothing more.
1. Protectorates are those states and nations that are under the
protection of Shireroth, but remain officially independent. The defense
and foreign relations of a Protectorate shall be handled by Shireroth,
but internal government shall remain untouched.
2. As an independent nation, a Protectorate is not bound by Chapter IV, Article B of the Lawbook.
3. Any nation granted Protectorate status may choose to have that status lifted at any time after due consultation with the MiniEx and MoMA.
Chapter III. Nobles
1. Powers granted
a. Any Duke has complete power to do whatever he wishes within his Duchy, within his restrictions.
b. Any Duke may place restrictions upon Barons within his Duchy.
a. No Duke may violate Imperial law.
b. No Duke may conduct significant foreign policy.
c. No Duke may call for the overthrow of the government.
d. No Duke may secede from Shireroth.
e. A Duke's powers affect only his Duchy and those within.
1. Powers Granted
a. Any Baron has complete power to do whatever he wishes within his Barony, within his restrictions.
a. A Baron may not do any of the things denied to his Duke.
b. No Baron may violate any restrictions placed upon him by his Duke.
c. A Baron?s powers affect only his Barony and those within.
C. Appointing Dukes
1. At the creation of a new Duchy, a Duke shall be chosen.
2. If the Duchy already exists as an entity before becoming a Duchy, the Duke shall be chosen by the citizens of the Duchy.
3. If the Duchy does not already exist as an entity, the Duke shall be chosen by the Kaiser.
4. In all other cases the rules of Succession as set down by the Imperial Charter shall apply.
D. Appointing Barons
1. A Baron may be appointed to a Barony by the Duke of its Duchy.
E. Removing Dukes
1. A Duke may be removed by the Kaiser.
2. A Duke may be removed by a two-thirds (2/3) decision of the Landsraad. The vote of the Duke in question is not counted.
F. Removing Barons
1. A Baron may be removed by the Duke who appointed him or
2. A Baron may be removed by the Kaiser.
G. Ruling Nobles and Honourary Nobles.
1. Ruling Nobles.
a. All Dukes and Barons appointed by the procedures listed in sections C and D shall be known as the "Ruling Nobles" of their respective subdivisions.
b. A Ruling Noble may override any decision or action made by any of his Honourary Nobles.
2. Honourary Nobles.
a. The spouse of a Ruling Noble may be granted a title of Nobility of the same level and power over the same realm as the Ruling Noble. Such nobles shall be known as "Honourary Nobles".
b. Honourary Nobles may have all the powers of their Ruling Noble except the Landsraad vote.
c. In the case of a Ruling Noble's abscence, if he has any Honourary Nobles, the primary shall be automatically considered his emissary if no emmissary has been previously established.
d. These clauses may vary due to pre-nuptual agreements.
H. Revolts and Rebellions.
1. If there is a Revolt against the Kaiser, it is the duty of all
Nobles to help suppress it.
2. If there is a revolt in a Duchy against the legitimately appointed Duke, it is the duty of the imperial government and any loyalist Barons to suppress it.
3.If there is a revolt in a Barony, it is the duty of the Duke or Duchess to suppress it, although the imperial government will help it asked.
4.none of these duties apply if the revolt is within a single noble house.
I. Multiple Titles of Nobility.
1. No Shirithian shall rule over more than one subdivision with a
single exception. In the event that a subdivision is without a ruling
Noble, the ruling Noble of the subdivision above it shall take rule
over the vacant subdivision. The citizens of the subdivision shall have
one Shirithian week to decide upon a new ruling Noble, after which
time, the subdivision goes under the direct control of the Kaiser until
a new Noble is appointed.
2. A Shirithian is allowed to hold titles in fiefdoms other than there own as long as these are below the rank of baron. There is no restriction on the number of these titles they may hold as they do not affect the Imperial Government of Shireroth.
Chapter IV. The Kaiser.
A. Impersonating the Kaiser
1. It is against the law to impersonate the Kaiser.
2. Punishment will be upon capture, and may include but is not limited to any of the following:
b. Public ridicule.
c. Both of the above.
. Justice will be served.
4. It is still legal to impersonate the Kaiser or pretend to the throne of the Kaiser if the real Kaiser says you can. But when the real Kaiser returns pretty much anything can happen, up to and including Civil Rec-war, decapitation of yourself and your lieutenants, the ravishment of your women, the burnings of your dwellings and animals, and the merciless slaughter of your supporters.
B. Administrative Rights
1. When a sovereign nation joins Shireroth, it forfeits its sovereignty
to the Kaiser.
2. The Kaiser, as it is His right and duty to be Sole Sovereign of the Nation, shall be given Admin privileges to any nation's board that becomes a Subdivision of Shireroth. Likewise, he may request Admin to any board belonging to any Duchy, Barony, or any other future form of sub-division, that already belongs to Shireroth.
3. The Kaiser may appoint a representative to receive admin on subdivision boards in order to monitor their activities.
4. Refusal to grant admin to the Kaiser or his representative will be considered treason against the Kaiser, and the subdivision will be punished for such acts.
Chapter V. Ministries.
A. Ministry of the Interior.
1. The Minister of the Interior shall be given admin over the Shireroth
board, and shall use such power for the purposes of maintenance and
a. It is the duty of the Minister of the Interior to allow public access to the information in public fora.
b. It is the duty of the Minister of the Interior, and any person with access to classified fora, to keep secret any information held therein.
c. It is the duty of the Minister of the Interior to take on any emergency administrative duties for security.
2. The Ministry of the Interior shall maintain any archives on the Shireroth board. They may be hidden or obscured, provided that their access complies with regulations.
a. It is the duty of the Minister of the Interior to archive an additional past month of the General Discussion forum each month.
3. The Ministry of the Interior shall handle administrative requests of the Kaiser and other Ministers, provided that they comply with law and regulations.
a. It is the duty of the Minister of the Interior to carry out court orders which require administrative action.
b. It is the duty of the Minister of the Interior to assign title blocks to citizens upon request, provided that they comply with regulations.
c. The Ministry of the Interior shall not be expected to carry out any administrative orders unless they are issued in the Ministry of the Interior, or the Kaiser?s Court, or sent to him directly.
B. Ministry of Information
1. The Minister of Information shall be given admin over the Shireroth
board, to be used for the purposes of synchronicity and
a. It is the duty of the Minister of Information to maintain the cosmetic appearance of the forum.
b. It is the duty of the Minister of Information to align any relevant parts of the forum to their respective sections of the Shireroth website.
c. It is the duty of the Minister of Information to take on any emergency administrative duties for security.
2. The Minister of Information shall be given admin over the Shireroth website, and shall use such power for the purpose of maintenance and updating.
a. It is the duty of the Minister of Information to assure that the Shireroth website is functional and navigable.
b. It is the duty of the Minister of Information to provide image hosting on this site for the forum images.
c. It is the duty of the Minister of Information to host Shireroth-related web pages submitted to him, which are subject to his review.
3. The Ministry of Information shall keep the public reasonably informed about Shirithian matters.
a. It is the duty of the Minister of Information to maintain data on any matters pertinent to the citizenry of Shireroth.
b. It is the duty of the Minister of Information to maintain data on any matters pertinent to the nation of Shireroth.
D. Minister of Trade.
The job of the Minister of Trade shall be to see to all economic
affairs within Shireroth, to maintain the currency of Shireroth, and
maintain the Imperial Treasury. The currency of the Imperial Republic
of Shireroth shall be the €rb.
E. Minister of Immigration And Naturalization.
The job of the Minister of Immigration and Naturalization shall be to
maintain a means by which individuals may immigrate to and become
citizens of Shireroth. The minister is vested with the responsibility
of maintaining an up to date record of the citizenry of Shireroth. The
Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization shall be vested with the
duty of maintaining a periodic census of the population of
1. If a new citizen applies, and leaves their preferred Subdivision choice as "Undecided" or empty, or does not otherwise specify a home territory, the Minister of Immigration has a duty to allocate the new citizen a place in an underpopulated Duchy or Barony. However, this in no way enables the Minister of Immigration force immigrants to join Duchies or Baronies against their will, nor shall they be forced to leave any Duchy or Barony.
2. No citizen of Shireroth will lose noble rank nor a position solely on the basis of failure to fill out a census form, though this may be taken into consideration if the appropriate superior is deciding whether or not to retain zir.
3. No citizen of Shireroth will lose citizenship solely on the basis of failure to fill out a census form, nor by any other means save Kaiserial decree or voluntary emigration.
4. It is both permissible and encouraged for the Census to keep track of active and inactive citizens.
5. In the event that a person outside of Shireroth has been granted honorary citizenship, and zie decides to immigrate / re-immigrate to Shireroth, zie must fill out an immigration form to announce zir arrival / return, and shall become a full citizen immediately upon receipt of zir immigration form by the Minister of Immigration and Naturalization. No minority period shall be imposed except by appeal to the Kaiser.
F. Ministry of Research and Education
The job of the Minister of Research and Education shall be to see to
the technological advancement of Shireroth. The minister shall also be
vested with the power and responsibility of establishing and
maintaining a national system of education.
G. Ministry of the Exterior.
The job of the Minister of the Exterior shall be to establish and
maintain communications with bodies and/or nations outside the bounds
of Shireroth. The Minster shall be vested with the power and
responsibility of negotiating with foreign powers, and presenting the
outcome of said negotiations to the Kaiser and/or Landsraad.
H. Assistant Ministers
Assistant Ministers are appointed, following standard Landsraad
procedure for a bill, to a specific Ministry to help that Minister in
his duties and also to take over that Ministry should the current
Minister request it, be absent without notice for a period exceeding
two weeks, or be found lacking by the Landsraad.
Chapter VI. The Judex System
A. The Judex
1. The Judex is the system of Courts within the nation of
a. The Kaiser is the highest body of law and acts as final Provost for the nation of Shireroth and the Kaiser shall hold court in the Kaiser's Court forum.
b. The Provost is the officer of the Judex who deals with all cases not solely within the purview of a Duchy or Barony, the Provost hold's court in the Judex forum.
c. Dukes act as Provost for their Duchy and have jurisdiction on any case solely within their Duchy, they hold court in their Ducal forum.
d. Barons act as Provost for their Barony and have jurisdiction on any case solely within their Barony, they hold court in their Baronial forum.
B. The Provost
1. The Provost is appointed by the Kaiser.
2. The Provost can be dismissed by the Kaiser or by a 2/3's vote of the Landsraad.
3. The Provost is not a political appointment, and as such, the position does not grant a say or vote within the Landsraad.
4. The Provost cannot be an officer of the Landsraad.
a. Ministers appointed by the Kaiser are not officers of the Landsraad, nor are Nobles.
5. Any law that violates the Charter of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and that is brought before the Provost in an actual case can be overturned and stricken from the lawbook by the Provost.
a. For the purposes of sections B - 1 through B - 5, the Provost refers only to the officer known as the Provost and not to Dukes nor Barons.
b. Only the Kaiser can overturn the Provost's decision on a law.
c. The Landsraad may not propose and pass the exact bill that has been overturned by the Provost.
d. The Provost has the ability to submit a Writ of Dissolution to the Kaiser, the Writ of Dissolution is a request that the Landsraad be dissolved for an indefinite period of time due to violation of the law and the Charter of Shireroth, when in violation of Section B - 5, subsection c.
a. The person who initiates the action before the court is the Plaintiff.
b. The person required to answer the action before the court is the Defendant.
c. Any person brought by a Plaintiff or Defendant to give statement is a witness.
2. Plaintiffs and Defendants speak on their own behalf.
a. Plaintiffs and Defendants are allowed to bring forth citizens to give a statement before the court, subject to approval by the Provost.
b. Non-citizens can only be brought forth under express permit of the Kaiser.
3. Plaintiffs and Defendants may produce evidence.
a. Evidence may be any object pertinent to the case, under all circumstances pertinent is left to the will of the Provost.
4. Penalties of Conviction.
a. The punishment for those convicted of crimes in Shireroth shall be the ordeal, set by the court.
b. Possible types of ordeals for crimes of varying levels of severity shall be set by a future act of the Landsraad.
a. A pone is a writ to move the case to a higher court, any Defendant may file a pone subject to the following restrictions.
b. The Provost to whom's jurisdiction the case would be moved, rules on the pone.
c. Further restrictions upon pones shall be set by future acts of the Landsraad.
a. A convicted Defendant, or a Plaintiff whose case failed, can submit a writ of appeal to the Provost directly superior to the Provost that convicted them, wherein they shall receive a new trial before the new Provost.
b. The new trial is at the discretion of the Provost with whom the writ of appeal has been filed.
c. If a Provost refuses to hear a writ of appeal and grant a new trial, the writ can be refiled into the court of the next highest Provost.
d. There is no appeal from decision by the Kaiser.
1. Any member of the Judex system (That is the Kaiser, the Imperial
Provost, the Dukes, and the Barons) may bear witness to an oath sworn
in the Imperial Republic of Shireroth.
2. The penalty for breaking a sworn Oath shall be whatever deemed appropriate by the witnessing official or shall be whatever was set and agreed upon in the Oath itself.
3. Once sworn by both parties and before a member of the Judex system, Oaths hold the weight of Imperial Law as a binding contract and agreement between the two parties.
Chapter VII. Laws of the Land.
a. A denizen is any individual within the borders of Shireroth.
b. A citizen is a denizen of Shireroth who has been granted citizenship status and the privileges there in by the Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization, and/or the Kaiser.
2. Citizenship Regulations.
a. Regulations upon the aquisition of citizenship shall be established and maintained by the Ministry of Immigration and Naturalizations.
b. The Landsraad maintains the right to place further regulation upon those applying for citizenship.
C. Dual Citizenship
1. Basic Dual Citizenship shall be allowed to citizens of
1. Acts of Treason include but are not restricted to the
a. Any act of secession from the lands of Shireroth as a whole.
b. Disobeying or disregarding a direct order from the Kaiser.
2. Punishments for Treason may include but are not limited to the following:
a. Complete Exile from the lands of Shireroth.
b. Loss of citizenship.
c. Loss of privileges within the lands of Shireroth.
d. Any punishment handed down by the Kaiser.
1. Definition and Mechanics
a. Marriage shall be defined as the legal union of two individuals under Imperial law.
b. Divorce shall be defined as the legal removal of marriage status between two individuals and the legal dissolution of a marriage.
2. Restrictions and Clarifications
a. A Denizen of Shireroth may be married to a non-denizen of Shireroth.
b. All marriages must be recorded and approved by the Kaiser and/or Minister of the Interior.
c. When presenting a request for marriage bo the Kaiser and/or Minister of the Interior both individuals must express their desire for marriage.
d. Marriages in other nations do not automatically carry over to Shireroth.
e. Any pre-nuptual agreements made by the couple must be presented to the Kaiser of Minister of Interior when marriage is recorded.
3. Nobility and Titles
a. When a noble marries they may share there title with there spouse as laid down in section III, G of this Lawbook.
a. Any inividual shall be granted an immediate divorce from a spouse upon request to the Kaiser and/or Minister of the Interior.
b. Any lands, titles, or funds attained by an individual while married shall be retained after a divorce.
c. In cases of a noble divorcing a non-noble, the non-noble has no legal right to any title, lands or funds of the noble.
d. These clauses may vary due to pre-nuptual agreements.
F. Chickens and Moose
1. Rights of Chickens
a. All hens are free from involuntary egg laying.
b. Roosters will no longer have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning.
c. The Duchy of Yardistan will provide flying lessons for chickens.
a. Eat more Chicken.
3. Restrictions on Chickens and other Poultry
a. No chicken, turkey, or giblet may hold an office, except for Chicken Cows.
4. Rights of Moose
a. The hunting of moose shall be illegal.
b. No moose flesh or meat shall be consumed.
G. Weights and Measures.
1. The Imperial Republic will use the Metric System in all official
documents were mention of weight or measure is needed or
H. Posting Privileges and Restrictions.
1. Posting Privileges.
a. All micronationalists who have not been convicted of a crime in Shireroth, deemed unusually annoying or threatening to state security will be allowed to make an unlimited number of posts. Any DEFCON status declaration by the military above the lowest level will invalidate this provision until the DEFCON status is lowered back to normal.
2. Signature Restrictions.
a. The limit of signature sizes in Shireroth will be no more than five lines of text (exceptions granted if the text is made smaller) or an image smaller than 500*130. Should any foreigner violate this provision, the Minister of the Interior shall ban them or restrict their posting rights to something less than ten per day, depending on the severity of the violation. Should any citizen violate this provision, the Minister of the Interior shall restrict their posting rights to something between five and fifteen per day, depending on the severity of the violation. Any violator may end their penalty at any time by complying with the terms of this act.
1. Each Shirithian citizen may choose a specific place of residence for
zirself. Zie may specify down to any level so far as city, but if the
specification of city is not made, then zie shall officially reside in
the capital city of the lowest subdivision specified. No Shirithian
shall reside in more than one city at a time, and in order to change
residences, a one day travel time from the time of relocation announced
shall be observed. In accordance with this, no Shirithian may reside in
more than one residence in a day.
J. General Restrictions upon all Denizens of Shireroth.
a. All forms of tobacco shall be considered an adictive substance within the lands of Shireroth.
b. No denizen of Shireroth shall make use of smoke tobacco in public while at a Shirerithian Convention.
c. Punishment for violation shall be determined based on severity of violation.
1. The following Holidays and/or Festivals shall be recognized by the
a. Oustfest, When lazy bums get fired, 14 January.
b. A-Day, Celebrating the victory of common Shirerithians over Anarchy 21, and the Battle of Cimmeria, 17 February.
c. Jasonia Day, Celebrating the Flying Islands of Jasonia, 19 February.
d.Irish Citizen?s Appreciation Day, 17 March.
e. Kethethamasisen, Hyperborean Spring Celebration, 21 March.
f. Switching Day, When people are someone else, 1 April.
g. Foundation Day, The day Shireroth was founded, 24 April.
h. Treesia Day, Celebrating the nation of Treesia, 23 May.
i. Independence Day: The Day Shireroth voted to leave Tymaria, 11 July.
j. Le Fiesta De La B0O0/\/\, Traditional B0O0/\/\ist holiday, 26 July.
k. Glorious Founder Day, Celebrating the nation's founder, 5 August.
l. Blackrock Day, Celebrating the nation of Blackrock, 14 October.
m. Day of the Dead, Celebrating the God Mors, 31 October.
n. Istvanistan Day, Celebrating the nation of Istvanistan, 7 November.
o. Mekonamesenan, the Hyperborean New Year, on 21 December.
1. The Celestis Award, which honours Fax Celestis, will be given to
show their dedication to the Republic by promoting immigration,
advertising the community, and bringing new citizens into
a. The award may be given multiple times to the same person, should they deserve it on multiple occasions, and may be given by the Kaiser or the Landsraad.
b. The award may not be given ex post facto.
c. The recipients shall be given a small but tasteful Celestic Award in their title block.
M. Shirerithian External Military Policy
1. Let it be known to all foreign powers that unless they have a
specific invitation from Shireroth (or a person legitimately
representing Shireroth), or unless a legitimate reason has first been
supplied for their presence, foreign troops are not allowed into the
2. Also, foreign troops are expected to be withdrawn from the national borders at the conclusion of whatever event has brought them to the Republic, unless there is provision for a Treaty.
1. Terrorism shall be defined as the unlawful use or threatened use of
electronic violence (spamming, viruses, DOS attacks, etc.) by a person
or an organized group of people against the citizens or their property
with the intention of intimidating, damaging, coercing, or otherwise
disturbing the State or the nation.
2. A terrorist act shall be punished by banishment from the Shirerithian board for no more than two weeks and no less than two days, depending on the seriousness of the attack.
3. If an attack produces extreme or permanent damage, then the sentence can be extended.
4. The Kaiser, shall decide the exact length of the banishment keeping in mind Articles 2 and 3 of this bill. It is preferable that he first discuss the matter with the Landsraad.
O. Shirerothian Mascots
1. The Moose and the Mango shall be the official mascots to the world
of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth.
2. The Mastakater shall be the Shirerothian citizen, appointed by either the Kaiser or 51% majority of the Landsraad, to serve a term as long as it pleases either entity,, charged with nuturing and guarding the mascots of Shireroth.
P. Fictional Histories
1.Any and all fictional histories created by anyone within Shireroth
are subject to reference by other works.
a. Any work using references and/or material from another fictional history are required to cite their sources at either the beginning or end of the work.
b. It is the right of the creator of the original work to not recognize any works referencing them, and to consider them false.
2.Shireroth officially recognizes the work of SSHIT as canon.
3.a.Any fictional history is subject to follow the national guidelines for fictional histories as well as the local guidelines, depending on where it is posted.
4.Duchies are allowed to form their own guidelines on the treatment of fictional histories. However, these guidelines cannot conflict with the national guidelines.
5.Any fictional history created that does not have a Duchy, Barony, religious tie in (so that it may post in the relevant religious forum), or permission to post in SSHIT shall be placed in the Tony Au Memorial Library, under the appropriate category.
a.Tony Au Memorial Library shall be subject only to the national guidelines regarding fictional histories.
Chapter VIII: Land
A. Historic Forums
1. The following Forums have historical protection and must never be
B. Holy Land
Appendix A: The Charter
Appendix B: Addendum
- Changed Chapter VI) B) 1) a. and b. to comply with Lawbook Amendment Act. Z.
- Added Article J to Laws of the Land to comply with Anti-Smoking Act Z.
- Added Section 1 to Minister of Immigration and Naturalization duties to comply with Adding the Citizen Distribution Act Act. Z.
- Added Pr‘tor Express powers subsections b and c and Pr‘tor Denied Powers subsections a b and c, to comply with Pr‘torial Reponsibilities Amendment Act. Z.
? Added new sections and subsections to Article A in Chapter VI Ministries, to comply with the Minister of the Interior Redecoration Act (MIRA!). Z.
- Changed Chapter V Article A Sections 2 and 4 to comply with the Impersonation of the Kaiser Amendment Act. Z.
? Changed Chapter III Article G to comply with Feudal Holdings Act IV.5 Part III. Z.
? Changed IV.B.2.c to comply with Bill Editing and Voting Ammendment Act. Z.
- Changed Chapter II to comply with Feudal Holdings Act IV.5 Part I. Z.
? Added Article K to Chapter VIII to comply with Holidays Act. Z.
- Added Article L to Chapter VIII to comply with Celestis Award Addition Act. Z.
? Added Sections 2, 3 and 4 to Article D in Chapter VI. Z.
? Added Subsection o to Article K, as per Holidays Amendment Act. Z.
- Removed Subsections a and b from Section 1 of Article J of Chapter VIII, as per Tobacco Amendment. Z.
- Added the Isle of Muad'Dib to Holy Lands as per Kaiser Lacrymosa II's last decrees. Z.
- Removed Subsection a of Section 2, Article A Chapter II as per the Baronial Destruction Amendment. Z.
- Added article M to Chapter VIII, as per the Foreign Troops Act. Z.
- Edited Chapter III, Article B, Section 2 as per the Minor Lawbook Correction Act. Z.
- Changed "federal" to "Imperial" as per Federal to Imperial Act. Z.
- Changed Article J of Chapter VIII as per Convention Anti-Smoking Act. Z.
- Added Article B to Chapter II as per Definition of Imperial Act. Z.
- Added Article N to Chapter VIII as per Secular Act. Z.
- Filled Article E of Chapter VIII as per Barebones Marriage Law. Z.
- Filled Article A of Chapter VIII as per Basic Citizenship Law Act. Z.
? Added Subsections d, e and f to Section 1, Article B, Chapter IV to comply with Bill Submission Limitation Bill. Z.
- Added Chapter 0 and edited Chapter I to conform with LawBook Amendment Part I. Z.
- Added Chapter VII to LawBook as per Imperial Judiciary Act. Z.
- Filled Appendix A with Imperial Charter. Z.
- Added Section 4 to Chapter IV Article B as per LawBook Contradiction Act. EM.
- Removed Subsections d, e and f from Section 1, Article B, Chapter IV to comply with Bill Submission Limitation Bill Repealing Act. EM.
- Added Article O to Chapter VIII as per Security Act. EM.
- Added Subsections e and f to Section 2, Article B of Chapter IV as per the Landsraad Quorum Act, Take 2. EM.
- Updated Subsection a to Section 2, Article B of Chapter IV as per the Pr‘tor Fining Act. EM.
- Added Article P to Chapter VII.
- Added Article D to Chapter VII as per Oath Making Act. ED.
- Changed Ch. IV, Art. B, Sect. 2a in compliance with the Closure/Extention Amendment. ED.
- Added section 5 to Chapter VI, Article D, in comliance with the Immigration of Honorary Citizens Act. ED.
- Changed Sections 2-4 of Art B: Procedure of Section IV, the Landsraad, in accordance with the Quorum and Voting Act. Sweet god.
- Changed Chapter VIII, Art F, in accordence with the Mooses Are Friends, Not Food act.
- Added Article G to Chapter VI in compliance with Assistant Ministers bill.
- Changed Ch. IV, Art. B, Sections 2b and 2d in compliance with "Fix Abstentions Ambiguities Once and For All" Act.
- Changed Ch. IV, Art. B, Section 2d at request of Landsraad.
- Added Section 2 to Article I, Chapter III, as per the Subdivision Clarification Amendment. Z.
- Removed Chapter IV, renumbered other Chapters, to create Procedures of the Landsraad in accordance with some doggerel. Z.
- Reordered Article K of Chapter VII to conform with Holiday Realignment Act. Z.
- Removed Article N of Chapter VII as per Religion and the Landsraad Act. Z.
- Added new Article B to Chapter VI in accordance with the MiniReform Act Part I: MiniInfo Z.
- Added new Article B to Chapter VI in accordance with the MiniReform Act Part III: MoMA Z.
- Added Article G to Chapter II in accordance with the Protectorate Provision Act. Z.
- Edited Article E of Chapter VII in accordance with the Marriage Law Modification Act. Z.
- Edited Article G of Chapter III in accordance with the Marraige Law Modification Act. Z.
- Added Section P to Chapter VII in accordance with the Fictional History Act. S.
- Finally formatted for easier reading. H.
- Added new Article B to Chapter VI in accordance with the MiniReform Act Part I: MiniInfo Z.