Imperial Decree 934
Know that We, Mibaradardam be Khorshid va Mah Minamaz dadanam Zurvan, have in the first place dedicated to Zurvan this Decree which by his Kharenah is confirmed for Us and our heirs forever.
IMPERIAL DECREE 934
On the Protection of Tellia and the Repatriation of Karalakh
Section 1: Safe haven
Grave news has reached Us that the Minarborian Empire has fallen. We cry with our Minarborian Brethren for their loss, and We vow safe haven in the Imperial Republic for all Minarborians who may seek their refuge here, in accordance with Imperial Decree 713.
Section 2: Protection of Tellia
Whereas We have bound Ourselves to protect the Tellian Nation by the Treaty of Gloomburg on the Governance of Highbloom, Mishalan and Greater Tellia, it is Our Obligation and Duty to extend Our Sovereign Protection to the Territories known as the Minarborian Condominium, Gloomvale, Lachmeren and Litel, and We bind these Territories into Protection with the rest of Tellia, as is Our Mandate and Obligation, as one singular Mandate of Tellia. We accordingly assume upon Ourselves the Obligation of Minarboria vis-à-vis Tellia under the Treaty of Gloomburg.
Section 3: Mandate of Tellia
- The defence obligations for the Mandate rest upon the Imperial Government.
- The Mandate's foreign and foreign-trade policies shall fully align with the policies of the Imperial Government.
- As such, treaties into which the Imperial Government has entered extend to the Mandate.
- The Imperial Government shall, for the purposes of this Article, set a rate of budgetary contributions from the Mandate that may not be proportionately larger than that for an Imperial Dominion.
- The Imperial Government has, in the territory of the Mandate, the power to enforce this Section.
Section 4: Karalakh
We extend Our Sovereignty over the Territory of Karalakh, and incorporate it under the law and jurisdiction of the Imperial Dominion of Lichbrook.
Section 5: Command
We command our Imperial Minister for the Exterior to communicate this Decree along with a map of appropriate quality to the Council of the Micronational Cartography Society, and We command him further to consult with the government of the free communities of Tellia for the establishment of a good constitution for the Mandate that will allow Tellia to floruish as a Mandate and Protectorate of the Imperial Republic, so that once it regains sufficient strength and vivacity, it may regain its full and equal station as a free and independent member of the community of sovereign States.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF We have caused the Imperial Seal to be affixed to this Decree which We have signed with Our Hand. Given at the Keep this nineteenth day of Gevrader in the year after the death of Norton one thousand six hundred and fifty.