Imperial Decree 876
NOOR AS-SALAAM, by the Kharenah of Zurvan, Qaisar Baanooye Sathratiye, who, by this Imperial Decree, gives unto her subjects and retainers, greetings, and unto the gods of Shireroth, undying and unthinking obsequience.
Know that We, Mibaradardam be Khorshid va Mah Minamaz dadanam Zurvan, have in the first place dedicated to Zurvan this Decree which by his Kharenah is confirmed for Us and our heirs forever.
IMPERIAL DECREE 876: Advisory Mission to Jingdao
- 1. The Imperial Republic of Shireroth formally recognises Acting Rear Admiral Haojin "Darlan" Shinjong as Imperial Plenipotentiary (Rijkgevolmachtigde) of the Jingdaoese Regime in Occupied Kildare, and confers full faith and credence upon his acts and actions as bearing the authority and ultimate sanction of the Jingdaoese Regime.
- 1. A Legate of the Imperial Republic, with a suitably modest retinue, will be dispatched to advise the Imperial Plenipotentiary, in descending order of priority, upon:
- a. Matters pertaining to some apparently chronic difficulties encountered by the Jing in the art of navigation.
- b. The expulsion of stateless Ergonians from Kildare.
- c. An easement of the reciprocal blockades along the coasts of Neo Patrova and Gerenia.
- d. The evacuation of Jingdaoese Occupation Forces from Occupied Kildare.
- e. The establishment of a transitional Kildari Government.
IN WITNESS OF THE SUBLIME MAGNIFICENCE OF OUR LADY THE RADIANT SUN WHEREOF We have caused the Seal of the Steward to be affixed to this Decree which We have signed with Our Hand. Given at the Keep this Twenty-fifth day of Qinamu in the year after the death of Norton one thousand six hundred and forty-six.
Office of the Steward