Imperial Decree 1086
AYREON IV by the Kharenah of Zurvan, Qaisar-e Sathratiye, who, by this Imperial Decree, gives unto his subjects and retainers, greetings, and unto the gods of Shireroth, undying and unthinking obsequience.
Know that We, Mibaradardam be Khorshid va Mah Minamaz dadanam Zurvan, have in the first place dedicated to Zurvan this decree which by his Kharenah is confirmed for Us and Our heirs forever.
IMPERIAL DECREE 1086: The Imperial Family
Section 1. The Imperial Family.
- The Imperial Family shall be defined as the body of persons who are the legitimate issue of Our Lady the Radiant Sun Noor as-Salaam bint Daniyal Umra Suleiman Ayreon-Kalirion ibn al-Majeed al-Osman bin Sathrati Umm Zahir al-Din of Waffel-Paine (blessings and peace upon her memory), Kaiseress of Shireroth, as well as lawfully contracted spouses, adoptees, and concubines of the same.
Section 2. Consent to Marriage.
- No member of the Imperial Family may contract a marriage or adoption without the previous consent of the Imperial Advisory Council.
- Contracts of adoption into the Imperial Family may only be performed on a citizen of the Imperial Republic who has demonstrated legitimate descent from Kaiser Raynor I.
- Consent shall be indicated by way of an Imperial Decree, or an Imperial Decree in Council if it concerns the Kaiser.
- All other attempts to make such a contract shall be null and void.
Section 3. Imperial Consort.
- A spouse of the reigning Kaiser shall bear the title of Imperial Consort.
Section 4. Concubinage.
- The reigning Kaiser shall have the unimpeded right to take on one or more concubines in addition to imperial consorts.
- Concubinal status shall be indicated by way of Imperial Decree.
- A concubine shall have status within the Imperial Family ranked below any Imperial Consort.
Section 5. Order of Succession.
- Children of the Kaiser through an Imperial Consort shall rank ahead of children of the Kaiser through a concubine in the Order of Succession.
- Children of the Kaiser shall be ranked according to birth date and not according to the marriage date of the consort in the Order of Succession.
- Adopted children shall be ranked behind children of the blood.
- Any member of the Imperial Family who has contracted a marriage or an adoption with a person contaminated by the Harald Entity shall be excluded from the Order of Succession.
- The Kaiser may, in consultation with the Imperial Advisory Council, issue a decree to exclude a member of the Imperial Family from the Order of Succession.
Section 6. Honours of the Imperial Family.
- All members of the Imperial Family shall bear the courtesy title of Prince of Shireroth or Princess of Shireroth.
- The mother of the Kaiser shall bear the title of Imperial Mother and shall be ranked first among the Imperial Family.
- All living former Kaisers who are not presently members of the Imperial Family shall bear a courtesy title and be styled in the same manner as members of the Imperial Family, in honour of their service to the Imperial Republic.
Section 7. Schedule.
- This decree supercedes and repeals the following previous decrees:
- ID. 829 - The Imperial Household,
- ID. 911 - Prince of Shireroth,
- ID. 924 - Providing for a Good Succession,
- ID. 962 - Matters pertaining to the Kaiser,
- ID. 965 - On the Imperial Mother
IN WITNESS WHEREOF We have caused the Imperial Seal to be affixed to this Decree which We have signed with Our Hand. Given at the Keep this tenth day of the ninth month in the year after the death of Norton one thousand six hundred and sixty-four.
Ayreon IV Qaisar