Imperial Decree 1016
AYREON IV, by the Kharenah of Zurvan, Qaisar-e Sathratiye, who, by this Imperial Decree, gives unto his subjects and retainers, greetings, and unto the gods of Shireroth, undying and unthinking obsequience.
IMPERIAL DECREE 1016: Minister of Military Affairs Get
The Minister of Military Affairs has issued a series of unauthorized and broad-reaching ministerial edicts before withdrawing out of communications. Therefore, the following ministerial edicts are voided:
- (a) 1659/M/E/001, Response to Frontier Violations,
- (b) 1659/M/E/002, Vanic Community Servants,
- (c) 1659/M/E/003, Roy Stone.
Furthermore, Imperial Forces stationed at or near the border are given the following instructions:
- (a) Any persons or groups of persons who attempt to illegally enter the Imperial Republic shall be handed to the Chamber of the Crypteia in protective custody for the timebeing.
- (b) Unlawful combatants attempting to cross the border shall be met with the usual military response and processed via normal procedure upon capture.
- (c) No border units are authorized to cross the frontier without authorization.
Furthermore, the Chamber of the Crypteia shall deploy personnel to the Froyalan National Reservation to ensure the preservation of standard living conditions. All personnel who are found participating in extermination operations shall be processed via normal procedure.
Lastly, the Chamber of the Crypteia shall deploy personnel to all estates of the Minister of Military Affairs in order to safely escort her to Shirekeep for an emergency meeting of the Imperial Advisory Council.
IN WITNESS OF THE SUBLIME MAGNIFICENCE OF OUR LORD THE RADIANT SUN WHEREOF We have caused the Seal of Our Imperial Ministry to be affixed to this Decree which We have signed with Our Hand.
Given at Raynor's Keep on the tenth day of the tenth month in the year one thousand six hundred and fifty-nine in the year of our Norton.