Imperial Decree 1010
HARTMUT ALDRIC, Regent of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, Count of Elsyran, acting upon the recommendation of the Steward and the Imperial Advisory Council, gives praise to the gods of the many Shirerithian Peoples in the name of:
by the Kharenah of Zurvan, Qaisar-e Sathratiye,
who, by this Imperial Decree, gives unto his subjects and retainers, greetings, and unto the gods of Shireroth, undying and unthinking obsequience.
Know that We, Mibaradardam be Khorshid va Mah Minamaz dadanam Zurvan, have in the first place dedicated to Zurvan this Decree which by his Kharenah is confirmed for Us and our heirs forever -
IMPERIAL DECREE 1010: Assent to Amendments to the Charter
Article III of the Charter is amended as follows:
1. In Section B, subsection 11 is amended to read:
- 11. The Kaiser confers honours, dignity of nobility, awards, decorations or distinctions on such persons as he deems worthy of it, after receiving the advice of the Imperial Advisory Council on the matter.”
2. In Section B, subsection 13 is amended to read:
- The Kaiser governs in his discretion such fiefs that he may hold personally within the Imperial Dominions, the Imperial Court, the Imperial Household and all Imperial Residencies. He may not be removed from any of these or have their finances disturbed without his consent.
3. Section D is added, to read:
- 1. The Landsraad may remove the Kaiser from the throne if it has adopted a resolution to remove the Kaiser with three fourths’ majority and either no more than one imperial state has informed the Prætor of its objections to the resolution within one year of the Landsraad’s adoption of the resolution or all imperial states have informed the Prætor of their consent to the resolution.
- 2. The Landsraad may, by resolution, order a regency for the Kaiser whenever if the Landsraad believes that the Kaiser is so ill or absent that it endangers the government of the Imperial Republic. The resolution is valid for one year or until the Landsraad has ordered to cease the regency by a resolution, whichever is sooner.
- 3. The Kaiser may, by issuing an imperial decree to the effect, order a period of regency, which shall be valid until such time that the Kaiser issues another imperial decree announcing that the period of regency has ended. Such decree may also appoint, from among the members of the Imperial Advisory Council, a Regent.
Responsio Imperatorius: "NOS VOLUMUS."
FORASMUCH as in Our said Landsraad the Amendments to Article III of the Charter have been agreed and accorded upon by you Our loving Subjects, the Lords and Burgesses in this present Landsraad assembled, and endorsed by you as has been accustomed, yet the said Act is not of force and effect in the Law without Our Imperial Assent given and put;
AND WE DO DECLARE that after this Our Imperial Assent given and declared as is aforesaid, then and immediately the said Acts and Measures shall be taken and accepted as good and perfect Acts and Measures of the Landsraad and be put in due execution accordingly:
IN WITNESS OF THE SUBLIME MAGNIFICENCE OF OUR LORD THE RADIANT SUN WHEREOF
We have caused the Seal of Our Regency to be affixed to this Decree which We have signed with Our Hand.
Given at the Keep this 11th day of the first month in the year after the death of Norton one thousand six hundred and fifty-nine.