- This page describes the current subdivisions of Shireroth. For more information about historical subdivisions, see History of Subdivisions.
Subdivisions are the constituent territories of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, developed by the community over many years. Each subdivision may have its own culture, history, languages, norms and laws. Under the Charter, two types of territory can exist: Imperial States, which are completely autonomous in respect of certain reserved matters, and the Imperial Dominions, lands governed directly by the Kaiser in accordance with Imperial Law. It should be noted that under the Lex Provinciarum created by Kaiser Mors IV via Imperial Decree 674 many of the local laws of the Imperial Dominions are preserved and respected.
- The Elwynnese Union, governed by the Houses of Waffel-Paine, of Ayreon-Kalirion, and of the Descendants of Freyja.
- The Kingdom of Goldshire, government disputed between its Queen, Noor (Ayreon-Kalirion), and the Khan of Cabbagefall (and son of Noor), Adam (Ayreon-Kalirion/Waffel-Paine).
- The Kingdom of Lichbrook, governed by the House of Raynor.
- The Imperial County, consisting of the capital city of Shirekeep and the Skyla Islands
- Novaya Sorensk Territory, consisting of the islands of the Elwynn delta attached to the Novaya Sorensk SDI Facility.
- The Count-Palatine of Kezan, governed by the House of Octavius.
- The County of Mar Sara
- The Protectorate of Hawshire-Dura
- The Marquessate and Dominion of Zy-Rodun, held by the Emirate of Sathrati.
- The People's Soviet Republic of Mishalan
- The Confederacy of Puritanian States