Imperial Decree 963
AYREON IV, by the Kharenah of Zurvan, Qaisar Sathratiye, who, by this Imperial Decree, gives unto his subjects and retainers, greetings, and unto the gods of Shireroth, undying and unthinking obsequience.
Know that We, Mibaradardam be Khorshid va Mah Minamaz dadanam Zurvan, have in the first place dedicated to Zurvan this Decree which by his Kharenah is confirmed for Us and our heirs forever.
IMPERIAL DECREE 963: Second Amendment to the Charter of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth
Whereas we are glad to receive and accept the notice of the Praetor concerning the vote of the Landsraad to amend Chapter V of the Charter, we do hereby, through this instrument, promulgate this, the second amendment of the Charter, specified as per the attached schedule, and command that our wish to that effect be carried out forthwith by all relevant agents and servitors of the Imperial Republic.
IN WITNESS OF THE SUBLIME MAGNIFICENCE OF OUR LORD THE RADIANT SUN WHEREOF
We have caused the Seal of the Steward to be affixed to this Decree which We have signed with Our Hand.
Given at the Keep this 22nd Day of Laemill in the year after the death of Norton one thousand six hundred and fifty one.
Second Amendment to the Charter of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth
Section D: Inactive Imperial States
- An Imperial State that shows no activity for a period of one month shall be placed under administrative protection by the Kaiser.
- Administrative protection is a period of one month in which time the autonomy of an Imperial State is suspended and placed under the direct administation of the Imperial Republic.
- During the period of administrative protection the Kaiser shall, to the best of his ability:
- a) Exhort the inactive state government to resume its normal administrative function,
- b) Convene a convention of all citizens of the state to deliberate upon the formation of a new state government,
- c) Protect the unique cultural and historical legacy of the Imperial
- If, in the period of administrative protection, the hitherto established government gives notice of its return to activity or the convention of citizens announces the establishment of a new state government, the Kaiser shall end the period of administrative protection and restore full autonomy to the Imperial
- Should an Imperial State under administrative protection fail to re-establish the proper mechanisms for self-government after one month, the Kaiser may, at his discretion, set a resolution before the Landsraad to revoke the autonomy and statehood of the Imperial
- The revocation of autonomy and statehood for an Imperial State under administrative protection may be achieved only by a two-thirds majority vote of the Landsraad, and the consent of two-thirds of the existing Imperial
- An Imperial State whose autonomy and statehood has been revoked may either be demoted to become an Imperial Dominion or else shall be dissolved entirely and the territory evacuated, partially or in full, by the Kaiser on the recommendations of the Imperial Advisory Council.