Rescript to Imperial Decree 858
RESCRIPT TO IMPERIAL DECREE 858: In regards to the Defence of Kezan
I. Kezan Militia
- In regards to the petition of the County-Palatine of Kezan, permission is granted, in view of Kezan's unique proximity to the hated Jing and strategic importance as a springboard for the eventual, and inevitable, liberation of Kildare, to exceed the manpower cap set stipulated under II.3.
- Any additional manpower is to be assigned to coastal artillery batteries, including mobile coastal defence missile batteries, and ancillary support regiments.
II. Applied Sciences
- Pleroma Solutions is invited to establish an 'Applied Sciences' division or subsidiary to continue the investigation into and development of the exotic energy and matter retrieved by Project Phlegethon.
- The Project is to be supervised by Legatus Imperii Nona Vasilica with any results to be shared with the Rrakanychan Watch and the Imperial Order of Technomaezji.
III. MoMA Station Akis
- The off-shore dock facilities of MoMA Station Akis, harbour and headquarters for the Eastern Armada, will be reinforced by two Terminal High Altitude Area Defence (THAAD) batteries placed on-shore. One to be placed on the island of Akis and the other on mainland Kezan.
IV. Festung Kezan
- The County-Palatine of Kezan is recognised as a Fortress of the Imperial Republic, to be held at all costs, and accorded the title of "Festung Kezan" in recognition of this.
IN WITNESS OF THE SUBLIME MAGNIFICENCE OF OUR LADY THE RADIANT SUN WHEREOF We have caused the Seal of the Steward to be affixed to this Decree which We have signed with Our Hand. Given at the Keep this Twelfth day of Fasmas in the year after the death of Norton one thousand six hundred and forty-six.