- This page describes the current subdivisions of Shireroth. For more information about historical subdivisions, see History of Subdivisions.
Subdivisions are the constituent territories of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, developed by the community over many years. Each subdivision may have its own culture, history, languages, norms and laws. Under the Charter, two types of territory can exist: Imperial States, which are completely autonomous in respect of certain reserved matters, and the Imperial Dominions, lands governed directly by the Kaiser in accordance with Imperial Law. It should be noted that under the Lex Provinciarum created by Kaiser Mors IV via Imperial Decree 674 many of the local laws of the Imperial Dominions are preserved and respected.
- The Elwynnese Union (shown on the right in blueish colors), governed by the Houses of Waffel-Paine and Ayreon-Kalirion.
- The Kingdom of Goldshire (Greenish), governed by the House of Redquill.
- The County Palatine of Kezan (Red), governed by the House of Octavius.
- The Domain of Malarboria (Earthen), governed by the House of Drak.
- Imperial County
- Imperial Duchy of Brookshire
- Froyalan National Reserve
- Jadid Khaz Modan
- Mar Sara, County of Mar Sara
- The Confederacy of Puritanian States
- The Protectorate of Hawshire-Dura
- The Protectorate of Lywall
- Siyacha Free State
- The Mandate of Tellia