Imperial Decree 2
Imperial Decree #2: The Constitution.
Be it known, by Imperial Decree the Imperial Republic of Shireroth is hereby subject to the following constitution, and all the bindings their in. (including me)
Constitution of the Land of Shireroth
- The Kaiser:
- All executive powers of Shireroth shall be vested in the Kaiser. The Kaiser may make any decree regarding the operation, behavior and functions of Shireroth as well as any actions he/she deems fit as long as they do not violate this constitution. The Kaiser shall have Supreme Judiciary power. The Kaiser is the Supreme Commander of the Militia, Military, and/or any other armed force under Shireroth control.
- The Kaiser before the end of his/her life reign as Kaiser must pick a successor from among all those eligible by birthright. Should the Kaiser die or abdicate the throne, the Kaisership shall pass to his/her successor. In times when a successor is below twelve years of age, a Steward shall be appointed by a majority of the Landsraad. A steward shall be appointed by the Kaiser or Landsraad should the Kaiser take temporary leave of his/her throne.
- The Landsraad shall be vested, through the good grace of the Kaiser, with the legislative powers of Shireroth. The Landsraad may set it’s own rules for voting percentages and procedures. Any bill, act, measure, dictate, statement or order passed or issued by the Landsraad may be vetoed by the Kaiser for any reason.
- The Kaiser has the power to dismiss and recall to session the Landsraad at anytime. Should the Kaiser die or abdicate the throne, the Landsraad shall be automatically called to session. The Landsraad is vested with Judiciary powers second only to the Kaiser.
- The Landsraad shall consist of the Dukes of Shireroth. Dukes may pick their own successor from among those eligible by birthright. Should no heir be available the Kaiser shall appoint the next Duke. The Kaiser has the power to create new Duchies as he sees fit. Only the Landsraad may remove a duchies’ seat from the Landsraad, thereby disbanding the Duchy completely and redefining the lands as necessary. The Kaiser has the power to reshape the boarders of any duchy as he/she sees fit.
Kaiser of Shireroth