stay out of my court.

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Erik Mortis

stay out of my court.

Post by Erik Mortis »

Switching day stayed out of the Judex. (We should have restricted it to the General forum like we usually did.)

Monsignor Ponyberg

Re: stay out of my court.

Post by Monsignor Ponyberg »

Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Swching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court! Allow Switching-Day in the Court!
Monsignor Ponyberg!
My Pony Warriors will make you all puke!

Ari Rahaskella

Post by Ari Rahaskella »

My apologies, Erik. I had considered asking the dukes and such if they wanted to allow switching-day in their respective forums, but, well... I thought that perhaps the chaos caused by an unrestricted switching-day could be fun and useful with all the serious discussion that's been happening here lately. :)

We'll do it differently next time.
For the cat is cryptic, and close to strange things which men cannot see. He is the soul of antique Aegyptus, and bearer of tales from forgotten cities in Meroe and Ophir. He is... Oh, it turns out everyone else likes cats? I hate them, then.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I just think it should stay out of the core governmental forums. It gets messy enough in them already... hehe

Monsignor Ponyberg

Post by Monsignor Ponyberg »

Ah well, so much for trying to act in character ...
*does something n00bish*
Monsignor Ponyberg!
My Pony Warriors will make you all puke!

Return to “General Discussion”