Coronation and celebration

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiseress Carol

Coronation and celebration

Post by Kaiseress Carol »

To my fellow citizens of Shireroth, friends of our country, and honored guests:

I come before you today as your new Kaiseress. I am humbled to have been honored by our late Kaiser, Meskan II, with this great position. I shall endeavor to be a wise and merciful ruler and, with your help and advice, I forsee a great future for our country. We will revive many of the great celebrations and traditions of the golden age of Shireroth. As I said in a message in April, "A year ago I was welcomed into Shireroth with open arms and hearts. In this time I have gotten to know a number of its citizens either in the fora or online. I have even had the privilege of meeting about eight citizens in person. I, for one, am glad Shireroth exists. It provides entertainment, discussions, simulated government and history, and promotes relationships, albeit not usually in person. Long live Shireroth!! May she ever prosper!!"

Since that day, I have come to love Shireroth and its people even more. I have met a number of past and present citizens in person, and have spoken online to many more. I know we have been through periods of inactivity and directionless posting, but I see us regaining our direction and motivation, and going on to a bright future. To this end, I am soliciting ideas and suggestions for improving or revamping the feudal structure, closing gaps in our leadership structure, rethinking the line of succession, and ensuring that this country retains an intimate and close relationship with its past, while still adapting and changing with the times and new ideas. This country of ours has lived for six years, and will, I hope, live and thrive for many more.

A wise man told me that the people of this nation need to remember they love the country and they also love its people. We all need to come together to help it, rather than ignore it. Some people value the nation more than they value the people, but they need to remember the nation is its people, their dreams and aspirations, their imagination and hard work. We have become a family, with its attendant strengths and weaknesses. Families squabble. They can either make up and can become stronger, or they can become and remain enemies. We have that choice to make. Either work and live together or break apart. I know you will choose wisely.

As a relative newcomer to Shireroth, I wish to recognize tradition by throwing a grand feast on the palace grounds, where you are encouraged to partake of our favorite and favored delicacies: spicy chicken, beloved of B'caw, orange beer, fresh mangoes, ice cream (radish and other flavors), and many other specialties from around Shireroth. We have set aside a portion of our extensive parkland as habitat for our beloved but reclusive blue moose. Some of us are fortunate to have observed him. The high priest of Cedrism, Baron H4773r 3lfs0n, will be punctuating this occasion with an impressive fireworks display. B00/\/\!!1! will be the order of the day. Let the celebrations begin!!!

by my hand,
Her Niftiness, Carol, First of the Name, Kaiseress of Shireroth, Overlord of the Duchies of Kildare, Naudia´Diva, and Northold, Overlord of the Baronies of Elwynn and Vorpmadal, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Wielder of the Sword of Vengeance, Countess of Shirekeep, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne.

*The sky is ablaze with amazing flashes and pyrotechnical extravaganzas. Loud B00/\/\!!1!'s echo throughout Shirekeep. People jostle for the food and a good view of the fireworks. Everyone is having a grand time. The celebration extends far into the night.*
Last edited by Kaiseress Carol on Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kaiseress Carol

Braden Indianensis
Location: Number 12 Concord Street, Nafticon, Republic of Antica

Post by Braden Indianensis »

Your Excellent Imperial Majesty,

I extend my personal congratulations and blessings, and, I am sure, those of the Republic of Antica.
Antican Ambassador to Shireroth and Babkha
Former Speaker of the Assembly of the Republic of Antica
Reporter for the Antican Liberator
Elder Guard of the Order of the Vorpal Blade

Kaiseress Carol

Your words of blessing and greeting are much appreciated, kind sir, and we also wish to live in peace and harmony with our micronational brothers and sisters in the Republic of Antica. Yours is always a welcome face here in Shireroth, and we look forward to many future talks.
Kaiseress Carol

Grand Czar of Landingberg

Post by Grand Czar of Landingberg »

LONG LIVE THE KAISERESS!!! :)

Kaiseress Carol

Thank you, Sir. I hope our country will always live in harmony with yours.
Kaiseress Carol

Tahmaseb

Post by Tahmaseb »

Congratulations to the new Kaiseress from the Grand Commonwealth! May the wisdom of Aurefiction reach you in your office!

WolvinX84

Post by WolvinX84 »

Speaking of her. I found an interesting bit of historical trivia. All accual female rulers of Shireroth have used their real name as thier Imperial name instead of choosing a traditional diety name of the Cedrist tradition. I am, myself, not sure what this implies.
Last edited by WolvinX84 on Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Count of Modan-Lach
Let the dream of confusion lead you into the virgin light.

Kaiseress Carol

Thank you for your kind wishes, noble sir. I pray that our two cointries will continue to enjoy a long and harmonious relationship for all time. Babkha has long been a good and loyal ally of Shireroth, and we look upon your country with pleasure and the confidence borne of a long friendship. May the Mango-Camel Pact long endure!
Kaiseress Carol

Kaiseress Carol

Wolvin--

I went back through the history of our Kaiseresses as well. The only ones who had new names were those males posing as females. I felt more comfortable, as well, keeping my own name. I suippose we females may be more inclined to reality in that area. I'm not really sure what that means, other than that. The most important thing is that I try to strengthen Shireroth in any way I can, with help and advice from all the citizenry. Thank you for all your suggestions. Many are soon to be enacted.
Kaiseress Carol

Conglacio

Post by Conglacio »

On behalf of the Administrators, I present this key.

*hands over the key the the admin system*

(at least, I think I did.)

V.C. Vehendi

Post by V.C. Vehendi »

The government of the Republic of Antica congratulates you and wishes you a longlasting reign that may improve the relations between our two great countries.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Congratulations!

:party
National Picketer
Hypatia's Mom's Daughter
M.I.A.

Kaiseress Carol

Your Excellency:

I, too wish for cordial relations between our two countries. I have warm feelings for our friends in Antica.
Kaiseress Carol

Kaiseress Carol

David, please IM me and let me know how to do the admin. stuff. I am new at this. Thanks.
Kaiseress Carol

Kaiseress Carol

My dear Duchess Hypatia,

I thank you for your kind celebratory wishes.
Kaiseress Carol

Pandora

Post by Pandora »

I thank Her Niftyness for her kindness and direction. Although I am a bit late to the celebration, I pray I have not missed much.

As a token of my loyalty please accept this gift.

*Hand Kaiseress Carol a stunning gold Mango necklace*

*curtsies*

Kaiseress Carol

My dear Pandora,

No, you have not missed the celebration. There are still plenty of food and drink, and more fireworks this evening as well. You are too kind, remembering me with such a rich gift. It is stunning and I shall wear it often. Thank you for your imagination and loyalty.
Kaiseress Carol

Tahmaseb

Post by Tahmaseb »

Kaiseress Carol wrote:May the Mango-Camel Pact long endure!
Unhappily this is not the case. One of your predecessors (I forget which one) decided to scrap this because we upset Shireroth somehow by creating the Commonwealth and not telling you in advance. Perhaps it would be time to discuss this anew.

Kaiseress Carol

Your Excellency:

I am afraid I was in the hospital at that time, so I missed that unfortunate turn in our countries' histories. I, too, wish our countries to remain the close friends and allies we have so long been, and I will speak to my ministers and counselors about this very subject. I hold a special place in my heart for your country, and trust we will always remain friends.

Yours in peace and friendship,
Kaiseress Carol

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Oh no no no NO! Don't you pin that on us. That's like the idea of throwing the first punch and saying it was his fault, even if it he was goaded into doing it.

*ahem*

But I won't ruin this party further by arguing such points. We'll discuss this further, later.

Anyway, Long live the kaiseress!

H4773r 3lfs0n
Location: In -The Spirit of Saldena- a 1/4 mile above the Barony of Vorpmadal

Post by H4773r 3lfs0n »

*Runs up covered in soot, smelling of sulfur*

Long Live Kaiseress Carol!!

In the Name of Melvin(Murphy) and The Rest of the Gods, Known and Unkown, May the Cedrist Pantheon Smile upon you, and may your reign be as prosperous as you are fair.

*Turns around and yells at a booth thats been sectioned off*

HIT IT!!

*yet another burst of Fireworks and pyrotechnics go up. the explosions make a fiery picture of the Mango throne, then the blue moose, then... in burning forty foot letters across the sky ("sorry for the inconvenience," no, not really) "Long Live The Kaiseress"
Elder of Vorpmadal, Lunaris & Lac Glacei & Concurrent Lands
"Blessed" of Melvin and High Preist of B00/\/\ism
ACE and P.h.D. in M.U.K.A.R.C.T.A.O.S.E.N.

Kaiseress Carol

My dear Baron,

The fireworks are absolutely superb! Wherever did you come up with all your ideas? I thank you for your kind sentiments on this occasion. You have proven yourself a kind and loyal friend.
Kaiseress Carol

Nathan of Natopia

Post by Nathan of Natopia »

Congratulations Your Niftiness, from all the people of Natopia! :)
Nathan,
Prophet of the Butter Bull,
Head Missionary of the Bovic Dominion of Natopia,
Natopian Representative to the Small Commonwealth,
Member of the Roth Zera of Elwynnese Realm

Grand Czar of Landingberg

Post by Grand Czar of Landingberg »

If you will look at the Throne Room of Landingberg this time tommorow her Majesty will find a gift from the Landish Crown. :)

Kaiseress Carol

You are too kind, Your Royal Imperial Majesty. I shall be honored to attend.
Kaiseress Carol

Kaiseress Carol

Your Sovereign Majesty, I thank you for your kind words and greetings. We wish our two peoples to live in peace and harmony.
Kaiseress Carol

Return to “Kaiser's Court”