Varja announces the

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: Varja announces the

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Who the Hell is Varja? Gryphon AvocatioAnarch of All of Yardistan / High Priest of B0O0/\/\ismWandering Bard of IstvanistanSave the Kiwi!Didn't I tell you my sig would return?.

ElDorni

Varja announces the

Post by ElDorni »

The Republic of Varja’s top government officials met today in an emergency meeting regarding the in the country’s inactivity, among other problems being created in this wave of declination. The meeting concluded with the creation of the ‘Special Period’ to deal with these problems and to make a fresh start. The details of the Special Period are simple. The House of the People, the Republic’s legislature consisting of all citizens, has been disbanded and all power in the nation has been centralized to the Central Council, under the leadership of elected President Erutirn. This power will remain until a new political system, review of the economy, creation of culture and a few more citizens are recruited. Varja welcomes all foreigners to keep an eye on Varja’s forums (pub49.ezboard.com/bvarja) and watch for updates.Varja lives!(A message from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Varja)

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

I think they are run by Hubert... or.. if not... they were a Hubertgrad...Proly still are.Don't worry bout them Nick. They are of no concern to us. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

They used to be a Hubertgrad... but I think Zary is running the show now...I always knew the Varjans were 'special'... Eros Darkstar al Blackbane ij Qel'Athas(Or as the Mircons would say, Ros'Mol Dar'Lor)Solomirathius of DelvenusThane of Jaris and the Kitanus Fields (Shireroth)A Proud Citzen of Menelmacar

ElDorni

Post by ElDorni »

Correct, Erutirn is President of the country.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I didn't much care who they were...just curious...didn't think they were extraordinarily important... Gryphon AvocatioAnarch of All of Yardistan / High Priest of B0O0/\/\ismWandering Bard of IstvanistanSave the Kiwi!Didn't I tell you my sig would return?.

Kaiser Letifer I

I haven't given them much thought since... did we have dealing with them ever? hmm.. don't think I EVER gave them any thought... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

SaiKar LumEth

Post by SaiKar LumEth »

Well I am sure they have not given you any thought either. Sai'Kar Lum'EthLast remaining Micron princessDuke of Goldshire, ShirerothCitizen of the new AIN!"I am got the chair" - UEC"where are the my pants?" - UEC

Kaiser Letifer I

It matters not, either way.hehe Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Return to “General Discussion”