Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Stone Jackabar

Re: GREETINGS

Post by Stone Jackabar »

so politei like them ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

TPCalvani

GREETINGS

Post by TPCalvani »

Greetings to the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, from the Republic of Amerada,We are currently aiming to raise awareness of our micronation throughout the inter-micronational world. We are a small nation, established in February 2001 with a core citizenry of about 15-20 people. Amerada is part of the League of Micronations and the LoSS, it is within the Micro-Monde school of micronations and we have close links within the Apollo Sector as well. The Republic of Amerada is also looking to expand its citizen base, and should anyone who reads this be interested in joining, please take a look at the site and please do consider it, as many government jobs and place in our Legislature are up for grabs, plus you will be very welcome in Amerada.The site is: http://www.amerada.50megs.comThe ezboard: pub125.ezboard.com/bamerada90814It is quite an exciting time to be part of Amerada, much reform is planned for it and our young nation is about to have its Constitution brought forward in the New Year. We hope Amerada and Shireroth have a mutually beneficial and fruitful future.Please check out the site.Thank you for your time,Tristan CalvaniPrime Minister of Amerada

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

I've had dealings with them before..... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

We invaded in support of South Mondesia once did we not? or was that a personal crusade by our Kaiser? lolAnd young? Amerada is over a year old, decent in Micronational terms...

Kaiser Letifer I

I got bored and attacked them once... yeah.... long ago... It was part of our pulling away from Tymaria. We declared war without the consent of the HoP..or HoN... whichever had the power... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

They didn't seem to care tho did they? lol

Kaiser Letifer I

Nope... and it was at that time that we knew we were a nation again..hehe Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

Wow, So Amerada has played a significant part in Shireroth's history, lol

Kaiser Letifer I

Not really..... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Return to “General Discussion”