In Gratitude

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Shah Babak XXVI

In Gratitude

Post by Shah Babak XXVI »

I have asked my Grand Vizier to send out our thanks, and thought to also make a visit here to thank the Kaiser for his continued support. We are always warmed by Shireroths assistance, and the Kaiser has earned a great place in the hearts of the Babkhans. I very recently quite joyously extended recognition to the Benacian Commonwealth, though i must apologise for not being able to at this time commit to a formal treaty, since Babkhan law requires three months of diplomatic contact before a treaty can be ratified. However, within three months, I shall bring this matter up with the Benacian Commonwealth and hope to seal the great freindship that exists with the formal treaty that Babkha and Shireroth were unable to sign many months ago. HisImperial MajestyShah Babak Kapav MehrTheKingdom of Babkhahttp://www.babkha.cjb.net

Kaiser Metzler I

Re: In Gratitude

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

Yes, It is regretable that we never finished that treaty. And I totaly understand about the law requireing 3 months, makes sence. Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity." "Life is to short not to be kinky"Don't ask, I didn't say any of that...except one.. guess which!

PrinceEdwardI

Re: In Gratitude

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

Dear Shah of Babkah,We in the Commonwealth are glad to have you as friends, and, when time has shown our friendship long lasting, allies.If you ever have need of support in anything, please do not hesitate to ask.Regards,Edward I, Prince of MachiavelliaDelegate to Council of Benacia

Return to “General Discussion”