Rasinate

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

CINC Patrick

Rasinate

Post by CINC Patrick »

This nation is currently a protectorate of the Rasinate. -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothCommisioner, Federation of Micronational FootballBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

PrinceEdwardI

Correction...

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

...this nation was claimed by the Rasinate. General Trantor, a citizen of Shireroth, appealed to the Machiavellian crown for it's protection, and we have stationed troops here. By this action, Shireroth will remain independent and sovereign, and will not be made a footnote to any cybernation. Our full position is detailed on our post on the Flying Islands Forum, where all can read it.Cordially,-Edward I, Prince of Machiavellia

CINC Patrick

Re: Rasinate

Post by CINC Patrick »

Well, respectfully, who the hell is General Trantor? I do not ever recall him becoming a citizen. -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothCommisioner, Federation of Micronational FootballBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Commander Foley's role in this nation as second in command only to the Kaiser overrules the lowley decisions of the citizens such as this inactive person know as Trantor.I wonder if this Trantor is Midshipman since he's a 'Poly nut and a Foundation fan and has also had limited roles in micronations before..... Ryan D. Caruso (WarVoid)Imperator of the Galactic EmpireOfficial Hellspawn & Resident Evil

PrinceEdwardI

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

If the two of you would please contact League President Hanson, he can share some details that will clear a LOT of this up.Also, we are seeking to negotiate with the Rasinate a settlement of this matter, as we have already started tenative talks with Jasonia, League, and Foley. Machiavellia desires a speedy and complete settlement, which, we hope, will result in an independent Shireroth, unclaimed by any outside nation.To that end, we implore all interested parties to contact Matt Hanson, League President, for details of negotiations to date. There are a number of proposals that we desire the Rasinate's opinions on before we move forward.Cordially,-Edward I, Prince of Machiavellia

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

Yes, I'm willing to answer any questions you might have. Eoin Dornan I of the Barony of Treesia and Fabon Ever hear of Treesia? That was going to be you!-Eoin Dornan Hey leave him alone! It's not his fault he's an unstoppable killing machine!-Leela Oh, there's going to be a lot of trouble about this-Neville Chamberlain, the day WWII broke out

PrinceEdwardI

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

Please contact League President Hanson, or Foley, as both of them took part in the recent negotiations.In short, we are offering two proposals, either:a) in accordance with the modified League Resolution, the Rasinate, Flying Islands, and Machiavellia establish a joint protectorate with the aim of restoring Shireroth to it's previous glory and independenceORb) Foley and any other Shirerothian citizens interested reestablish Shirerothian independence.In either situation, Machiavellian troops would be withdrawn. In the latter, this would be contingent on Foley (or whomever else the Shirerothians choose to lead) publically declaring that Shireroth is an independent state, and, thus, not a protectorate or possession of Machiavellia, Jasonia, or the Rasinate.Of course, if neither of these is acceptable to the esteemed Rasinate, we would be glad to establish four-way negotiations to see this problem solved.Cordially,Edward I, Prince of Machiavellia

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

Now you see, at present I'm the only one "that's in" at the Yezawd, since the PM is away in new England and the Imperial Ras and Rasana are moving house. So there's just little old me to guard the gate. I don't like the first one, since we were in possession of the place first. The second one is good, but at present I don't think there's much chance of Shireroth being restored, since Caesar has gone due to real-life situations, dStryker's usually phenomenally busy and Patrick can't do it on his own. And Hubert....well.......no. I would help only there's a ban on dual citizenship here. Also I'm very busy at present keeping some thieving vultures off a protectorate of Rasinate ;) Eoin Dornan I of the Barony of Treesia and Fabon Ever hear of Treesia? That was going to be you!-Eoin Dornan Hey leave him alone! It's not his fault he's an unstoppable killing machine!-Leela Oh, there's going to be a lot of trouble about this-Neville Chamberlain, the day WWII broke out

PrinceEdwardI

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

Listen, Wombat, the Rasinate may have claimed Shireroth first, but it doesn't occupy this forum. So cut the animal jokes.That said, Machiavellia is interested in hearing the views of the Rasinate. We would be glad to turn Shireroth over to an independent self-governance, and, at the League's request, we agreed to their idea of joint rule, but both are a big step away from our control of Shireroth. We have made concessions, both to Jasonia and the Rasinate, and to the league, in the spirit of good will. If the Rasinate wishes to delay, then we can wait. This is the simple truth: we hold Shireroth's terra firma, and will hand it over to no one but the people of Shireroth, or the League's chosen joint-protectors.Cordially,Edward I, Prince of Machiavellia

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

No insult intended, it's just that they're the best similes, and just go at them like a bloodthirsty hyena ;)Ah well, Shireroth's back isn't it? Eoin Dornan I of the Barony of Treesia and Fabon Ever hear of Treesia? That was going to be you!-Eoin Dornan Hey leave him alone! It's not his fault he's an unstoppable killing machine!-Leela Oh, there's going to be a lot of trouble about this-Neville Chamberlain, the day WWII broke out

PrinceEdwardI

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

One hopes it is indeed...if so, we can get to the more interesting business of negotiating a treaty, or, at the least, a mutually agreeable Geographical Compact to set our relative locations.-Edward I, Prince of Machiavellia

Return to “General Discussion”