What do we intend for Northhold?

Funky Wombat

What do we intend for Northhold?

Post by Funky Wombat »

Now that we've got our own space, what are we going to do with it?Will Northhold be a cultural force within Shireroth as Hyperborea was before? Will it be an extension of our political will? Will we be the new movers-and-shakers in the Damn/Landsraad?I feel we need to look at what we're going to do with this right now. JDS said something about a webpage. We also need forum graphics and a flag. I for one would also like to hear a bit more about Comstokia.So much to do, so much time.. Eoinsy

Ryan

Re: What do we intend for Northhold?

Post by Ryan »

Hyfrost would've been such a cooler name...Oooh.. I made a pun...Anyhoo, I hope to the pits of Kadath that you do something with all that Volsaarn stuff I sent you. Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Hertug Gordon II

Post by Hertug Gordon II »

I think all of the above- I would like to see it develop in all those directions.I am not too sure about the direction to go in regards to culture, but I am sure Hyperborea's rich cultural history can start us the the right direction. Personally, I plan on being involved more politically and I can see us definitely helping to move the Landsraad forward.Comstokia is a northern area that was designed with a baltic architecture in mind. It was largely idealistic, however to that extent, it was not fully developed. I'll see what I can do with it now that it has a more permanent home in Northhold.I am not good at flag designing, but I will get to work on a website when I finish finals later this week.

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

Don't worry, Ryan, I will. It's just I got appointed Kaiser a while after you sent me all that, so I couldn't really devote any time to it.. Eoinsy

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Goodo And I recommend a flag that follows the Hyperborean/Volsaarn/Cimmerian layer designs. Something that looks like shifting layers of glacial ice might be cool.Something like this: Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

We don't actually have Cimmeria, owing to my girlfriend's apathy. I could get her to join, I suppose, but I don't really see the point, seeing as her interest in Shireroth is minimal.. Eoinsy

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Ooh, that's a pretty flag. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

It is actually. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

Tis very pretty. I see no reason why we shouldn't use it. It's pretty close to what Volsung and Hyperborea had already. What's Comstokia's flag, though? Would you object, John, to something that's unrepresentative of your fief? Eoinsy

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Actually, I just realised it is the Hyperborean flag, albeit just with different colours... Silly me playing around with lines and I came up with the same thing!Hyperborea's FlagBanner of the Volsaarns (applied to both Volsung and Volsaria)So back to the drawing board it is! Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Ok, second try at something more original.... Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

Hrrrrm, the stripes are a bit random for my taste. I much prefer the style of the designs on the Volsaarn and Hyperborean flags, if you please make us something similar. I do like the snowflake though. Eoinsy

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Frankly scarlet, I'm plum out of ideas...How about this? Follows the angular designs somewhat. Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

I quite like that.What do my fellow Northholders think of it? Eoinsy

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

That's cool.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

You're not a northolder Ric. :P There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Oooohhhh!!!!!!! Preeeetttyyyy!!!!!! *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

*finds some north**holds it*I like that one

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

Apparently there's a rule against Northholders apart from myself posting in this forum.Thank you all for your ooo's and aaaa's, I think we'll take the pretty one with the snowflake, Ryan Eoinsy

Hertug Gordon II

any flag

Any flag is fine with me I don't mind. I like the Hyperborean based ones. Comstokia's is maroon and yellow and kind of ugly so these are definitely good.

Hertug Gordon II

flag

ok lets go with the bottom flag on this site.I have begun work on the website.

Return to “Elwynn”