Immigration Form

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

Kaiser Los III

Immigration Form

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Anyone who wishes to immigrate to Shireroth (and we DO want you!) must fill out this form either by responding to this thread or by starting a new one. Notes at the bottom explain any special requirements. Please note that, even if you have filled out the form, you are not officially a citizen until the form has been approved by the Kaiser, the Minister of Immigration, or a legally appointed subordinate.RequiredName:Age:Gender:Location:Email:Other Micronational Citizenships:OptionalAIM screen name:Interests:Birthday:Preferred subdivision:How you heard about Shireroth:Previous micronational experience:Anything else about you:NotesYour name is not your nickname. Please provide either your real name here or a pseudonym that sounds believable.You may not join Shireroth if you currently hold at least two non-honorary micronational citizenships.Please provide your AIM screen name if you have one, as it makes contact much easier.Information on subdivisions can be found at http://www.shireroth.org/guide.html.None of this information will be used for nefarious purposes. Edited by: Kaiser Los III at: 8/17/05 18:31

VA Foghorn

Re: Immigration Form

Post by VA Foghorn »

RequiredName: Nick "Foghorn" LeghornAge: 17 yearsGender: MaleLocation: New Rochelle, NYEmail: foghorn5950@gmail.comOther Micronational Citizenships: NoneOptionalAIM screen name: VA FoghornInterests: Sailing, Bluegrass fiddle, programmingBirthday: 2/19/88Preferred subdivision: YardistanHow you heard about Shireroth: Needest thou ask?Previous micronational experience: DoAAnything else about you: I kick arse.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Welcome aboard.Find yourself a home in Yardistan and set up camp. I think you'll like it there.APPROVED. Blindness Is A Blessing

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Every conflict has its refugees, but I'll follow the Kaiser's lead for now. Blindness Is A Blessing

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Approval TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. Oooh, Fax, you've been pwned.Not because we don't want you, because we totally one hundred percent do. But are you absolutely, positively sure you can't give Antica one last chance? They really, really need you right now, and you have as good a chance of becoming dinarch as anyone. Although it would be incredibly wonderful to have you as a citizen and it gives me a happy tingly feeling just thinking about it, they need you more than we do and have done more to deserve your loyalty than we have. After all they've helped us with, it wouldn't be good to look too eager to poach their citizens in their time of need.I'm going to ask you to take a day or two to consider and make sure you're not just doing this because one person said something really stupid and made you angry. If you still want to join then, I'll unsuspend Fax's approval and we'll get right to the barbaric initiation ritual (don't worry; it's no worse than circumcision, and hundreds of Jewish and Muslim babies all over the world get through that okay every day. You're not wussier than a baby, are you?)If you can get on AIM tomorrow, I'd love to talk (or my email is scott@shireroth.org) Edited by: Kaiser Los III at: 8/25/05 0:10

VA Foghorn

Post by VA Foghorn »

Scott, I've been thinking this over for a while. Antica was about the people, and not the system. And now Octavius is gone, Olorix is going within the next few days, and Antica just isn't Antica without them.I've always wanted to be a Shirerithian, and so I figured now was the best time to make the switch.

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Mkay, get on AIM now if you see this.

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Suspension lifted. Welcome to Shireroth!

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Yardistan pwns. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

To prevent confusion, this thread is now LOCKED. Please post all new applications in a new thread, titled "Citizenship Application" or somesuch. Blindness Is A Blessing

chelegordo

Immigration Form

Post by chelegordo »

Name:Benni BrighamstoneAge:22Gender:MLocation:UtahEmail:chelegordo@yahoo.comOther Micronational Citizenships:NoneOptionalAIM screen name:chelegordojInterests:Fantasy BooksBirthday:July 8, 1983How you heard about Shireroth:www.reallifecomics.comPrevious micronational experience:None

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

I thought this was locked...Anyway, what's your preferred subdivision?

ThinkStickler

Immigration

Post by ThinkStickler »

RequiredName: Aaron SticklerAge: 19Gender: MaleLocation: Kofu, Yamanashi (Japan)Email: stickler at ku.eduOther Micronational Citizenships:OptionalAIM screen name: ThinkSticklerInterests: Japanese/GermanBirthday: March 7

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Re: Immigration

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

Your application is fine, except for one small thing. For subdivision, we meant which of the three "Duchies" you wished to reside in. Your choices are the Arabic-influenced Brookshire, the relatively moderate Kildare, or the insanely enigmatic and freaky Yardistan. ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”