You know, it's funny...

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

AngelGuardian93

Re: You know, it's funny...

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

You just jinxed us. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

OMG! WTF? NO HE DIDN'T!!!!1!!!111!!!!!four!!!*Bitch slaps greg and proceeds to start a cat figjht* HEY EVERYONE! NICK'S GONE! LET'S CHANGE ALL THE LAWS AND THE FORUM COLORS WHILE WE STILL CAN! - Scott

Fax Celestis

You know, it's funny...

Post by Fax Celestis »

...how much drama is on the Micronations.Net forums, and how little is here. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

I think the vast majority have known each other long enough that all of the potential fights have already been fought three or four times and more or less settled. Whereas the MNN community has so many new people who barely know each other coming in all the time that they don't have that advantage.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

They've got "The Lord Imperator" too, who certainly doesn't help things. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Quote:I think the vast majority have known each other long enough that all of the potential fights have already been fought three or four times and more or less settled.Or that most of the serious dissidents of the nation (Harvey, Locke, Aure) have emmigrated. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Well doesn't their removal count as having settled the arguement?

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

I'd call it more of a settlement than a settling, but that's semantics. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

Bill raises a good point. Square pegs don't survive long in Shireroth's mango-shaped hole..

AngelGuardian93

Ow. Stop that Nick. *proceeds to cry and complain*I'm gonna write some laws against you now! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

And the fact Liam Sinclair got me limited to one post a day for saying he had no life doesn't help either xD

Scott of Hyperborea

Haha. Sounds like you hit a nerve. Where was this?

AngelGuardian93

I think I remember that vaugely... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Liam Sinclair

Post by Liam Sinclair »

Evidently Ozarka has the memory of a two year old as well since he comments were directed against Lachlan and were unwarranted personal attacks, not against me - I'm just supporting a fellow admin who was the target of Ozarka's infinite immaturity and stupidity.

Liam Sinclair

Post by Liam Sinclair »

By all means do what you must, but you know I'm right

Liam Sinclair

Post by Liam Sinclair »

BTW, for your reference Scott (in case you haven't seen the comments, as I infer from your initial post) here is the offending thread:p074.ezboard.com/fmicrona...=482.topic

Scott of Hyperborea

Hey, don't make us restrict your posting rights here for insulting a Count Edited by: Scott of Hyperborea  at: 9/25/05 7:20

Liam Sinclair

Post by Liam Sinclair »

I wasn't your typical Atteran - I played the part when need be, but I had two years macronational moderation experience prior to entering micronationalism which is what made me oddly level-headed compared to most other Atterans. At MNN I'm an administrator/moderator, not a micronationalist. I'm sure Ozarka doesn't like the restrictions, but he went way-too-far in his response to Lachlan and reached an untolerable level. His restrictions will be lifted in due time of course, on 1 Oct at the earliest actually, provided he issues a public apology via MNN to Lachlan for his going too far with those comments in question.And always remember, at MNN, I don't care if your the micronational God or a newbie kid...you step on the rules, you'll get warned once, do it again (or if the first time is terribly major like in this case), you'll just get flat out burned. I have no time for insolence to a high degree when I'm doing my job as a moderator.

Scott of Hyperborea

And yet you are so devoted to the cause of peace and order that you'll come here to insult Oz without any provocation.Keep in mind that I may actually be upset with you, but I may just be annoyed that Oz got restricted before the Dewacko Estates guy did.

Liam Sinclair

Post by Liam Sinclair »

P.S. My Macronational account, in case you've never seen it before.

Liam Sinclair

Post by Liam Sinclair »

And P.P.S. - I don't expect any one here to like me either, but at MNN and any other board I moderator, I except respect to be shown to myself and my fellow staff members. I don't like many people here, and couldn't trust quite a few micronationalists as far as I can throw them, but I'll show them respect when it is warranted.

Scott of Hyperborea

You have every right to make whatever decisions you want at the MNN forums, and I wouldn't dream of questioning you there. I only did so here because you came and brought it up so I figured you were willing to talk about it. No one is angry at you, I just thought you might be willing to explain and I'm glad you were.

Liam Sinclair

Post by Liam Sinclair »

And I only brought it up because Oz's comment was directed at me (even though the situation never involved me, except in my enforcement duties). Italicized references to make it easier for you to see.Quote: And the fact Liam Sinclair got me limited to one post a day for saying he had no life doesn't help either xDAnd then you asked:Quote:Where was this?And it bulldozed from there.

Liam Sinclair

Post by Liam Sinclair »

*should really log directly into my micronational account so I can edit posts instead of making additional replies*As I said, if Ozarka is willing to post a public apology to the MNN forums for his attack on Lachlan, he'll be unrestricted on 01 October. If not, then there's no sense in him complaining any further as he brought the restrictions upon himself.

Newfie Scott

Post by Newfie Scott »

I'm not devouted to peace as peace is never truly existent; even between macronational allies, there can be very evident hostility, such as Canada and the United States, Turkey and Greece, etc. Ozarka tried to falsely associate me with an event and, as you've seen many times before, I don't stand for that. (So yes, there was provocation Scott, though you have a habit of conveniently ignoring the provocations of Shireroth citizens as you're very protective of them all).And at this board, I don't see "micronations.net" or "Micronational News Network" in the header. And yes I'm fully aware that I have no rights in Shireroth and you can ban me at anytime, hence is your right and perrogative. And if you're angry with me or not isn't any of my concern. I acted as a deemed necessary to respond to a deeply personal attack against a fellow staff member at MNN. I'm not going to apologize for my actions simply to appease those who do not agree with them. My actions at MNN were well justified and upheld by the other staff members. Dewaco may post annoying threads, especially in an annoying format, but he doesn't attack the administrators personally. We close his threads when things start getting out of hand (such as the most recently closed one yesterday), but he's been warned in the past not to cross the administrators in a way such as Ozarka's, and he's complied with them. Edited by: Newfie Scott at: 9/25/05 8:53

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

You call that a personal attack? I've seen way worse. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Liam Sinclair

Post by Liam Sinclair »

Via text medium, a qualifier for a personal attack has a wider range. Personally, at the macronational level, I consider a personal attack to be either liable, or, in the more practical sense, beating the shit out of a person

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

No, he wasn't attacked first. He thoguht it was an attack, even though it wasn't. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

AngelGuardian93

Oh I see. And sshhh on you Bill! You saw NOTHING! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

AngelGuardian93

Hm... interesting... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find. Edited by: AngelGuardian93  at: 9/25/05 17:09

Return to “General Discussion”