AEI party of Ashkenatza looking for Shirerethan allies

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Aster

AEI party of Ashkenatza looking for Shirerethan allies

Post by Aster »

P.S. On an unoffical note, my new party in Ashkenatza, AEI (Ashkenatzi Ecological Integralists) - the offical successor to the controversial Green Thunder Legion - advocates close relations with the SC. I don't want to use my position here as a political springboard, but I would assure you that under an AEI administration, Ashkenatza would rapidly rise through the ranks of the small commonwealth, rather than remain cautious and cynical, as the insidious bund would have us do. I know that Shireroth, as an ambigiously stated "Imperial Republic" doesn't really have parties per say, but are there any Shirerethan Dukes who would be interested in supporting my new suspicious political scheme for the sheer lulz? Perhaps the Khan would like a little political radicalism?

Allot

Re: AEI party of Ashkenatza looking for Shirerethan allies

Post by Allot »

I do hope you aren't looking for an official endorsement from the Imperial Government for a private political party. :no

Come to Elwynn. We'll talk.
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Björn Ironfist

Post by Björn Ironfist »

LOL!! Subtle, My Lady...very subtle :)
Björn Ironfist
Lord Warden to the Outland (Stormark)
Stormark's Rep. to the SC

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

I'd appreciate a brief summary of the party platform. I'm intrigued by the use of the term "Ecological".
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Aster

Post by Aster »

I felt that Ashkenatzi politics a few months ago needed a bit of radicalism to get it going...basically ecological integralism (a form of economically particularist fascism that advocates civic over ethnic nationalism and has absolutely no racial agenda). AEI is a toned down verison of Green Thunder - a ruthless organisation for which I was the grand Hierophant that had its own paramilitary divisions (Psychopompoi and Greenmen) - the Nohsi recommended that I disband it, but I fell again that Ashkenatza needs some political intrigue to get its blood pumping. Our supporters pray to Gaia, drink Chorophyll cola and dye their hair Green! Go to Ashkenatza and look at the Green Thunder party forum in Rubinsteiner street under (failed parties) and you'll see how funny it all is! THERE WILL BE NO LITTERING!

vasroe

Post by vasroe »

Political parties in micro-nationalism are often short-lived and ineffective. This is by no fault of their own; there just are not enough voters and potential party members, and the independent nature of most micro-nationalists makes individual political alliances often too numerous and varying for the typical party line or manifesto to gain solid and lasting support. Even so, I welcome this party to Shireroth, in as neutral a way possible, of course.

Aster

Post by Aster »

To be honest, Green Thunder/AEI is something that I launch from time to time to keep Ashkenatzi politics on its feet. The consistent threat of militaristic lunatics does, as several of our election campaigns show and activity levels, do good for our political simulationalism from time to time. We're a bit worried that people will think that we are actually fascists because of it, but frankly, I maintain that if people were going to deduce our characters from our micronational activities and personas...well...

Santelran Rottsaa

Post by Santelran Rottsaa »

Allot wrote:I do hope you aren't looking for an official endorsement from the Imperial Government for a private political party.
Political parties are illegal in Shireroth, I made sure of it during one of my reigns. :document
Libido-powered perversion, coming to your home at the speed of light.

The longer that the journey takes, the further down the road

"Well, as the saying goes with D&D, give players a fish, and they'll use it to club someone down. Teach a player to fish, and you'll have them showing up next session with a copy of The Complete Fisherman, trying to dual-wield vorpal fishing poles."

Aster

Post by Aster »

Dang! I wish someone had told me that sooner!! :angry :confused
That said, some patronage/matronage wouldn't go amiss...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

They were legal for a time. But generally frowned upon even when briefly legal. I try my best to make them not exist.

Santelran Rottsaa

Post by Santelran Rottsaa »

I believe I made them re-illegal when I was Ruling Steward. It doubled as a test of the powers of the Steward when zie's actually the one in charge. :document

Totally got things done in those 2 weeks. I'm proud of myself.
Libido-powered perversion, coming to your home at the speed of light.

The longer that the journey takes, the further down the road

"Well, as the saying goes with D&D, give players a fish, and they'll use it to club someone down. Teach a player to fish, and you'll have them showing up next session with a copy of The Complete Fisherman, trying to dual-wield vorpal fishing poles."

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

Astopov, fancy a nice holiday to the frost bitten plains of Tsofnland? :evil

Aster

Post by Aster »

OH SH*T...Urm...Herr Noshi...what on earth are you doing here??? :surprise :knife

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

I had a Barony in Shireroth before you were chewing on your first latke, you bourgeois momzer.
I'm no longer a citizen here but I do pop by occasionally to see how everyone's doing.

Aster

Post by Aster »

damn. Wish I still had my greatshirted thugs...

Return to “General Discussion”