Gong Li Ship Delivery

Handles national defense and recwars
gotzborg

Gong Li Ship Delivery

Post by gotzborg »

KRS Gotzborg is pleased to announce the following ships have been delivered to the County of Gong Li in Shireroth as of January 13th, 2006.

247-PG-101 County of Gong Li (Shireroth)*Flagship* 12/13/05-01/13/05

240-PD-200 County of Gong Li (Shireroth) 12/13/05-01/13/05
241-PD-200 County of Gong Li (Shireroth) 12/13/05-01/13/05
Image Image

236-PS-100 County of Gong Li (Shireroth) 12/13/05-01/13/05

242-PG-100 County of Gong Li (Shireroth) 12/13/05-01/13/05

gotzborg

Post by gotzborg »

I notice that Gong Li is not listed under any of the Duchies, so not sure if it is still in existence. As well, with the re-organization of the Shireroth Military, something will have to be done with your spanking new ships and just to note, there are still others to come from the Gong Li order.

Mr Rakrasha, as the requestor and ordering person :document of the ships at the time must accept the deliver and provide direction on further deliveries as to who they are going to.

KRS will still be expecting payment for the ships. :D

Spanky new forums btw, sorry I haven't been by earlier.

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

That's odd, it should be right under Kildare. Well, anyways, ownership will probably be decided by the Gman. And even if they are to belong to the Duke rather than me, I think Gong Li would probably be the best location for the ships.

Anyways, than you for the birthday presents. I'll still be paying for them, of course, in any way I can. Further deliveries should be sent to Port Moku Papu, located in the northern bay of Gong Li.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

The ships will be put under the ministry's imperial navy with rarkasha as Admiral.
There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

This is a bit off topic to this thread, but I have to ask: what are the functions of the imperial navy?

gotzborg

Post by gotzborg »

Well this is good on a couple notes.

Firstly that the ships will still be used and secondly because Gong Li is still in existence.

Nothing worse than a client dropping off the face of the earth. :D

I quite like the idea of the Imperial Navy.

Since we are off topic, KRS has just released its first 'for purchase' Battleship (KRS classification BB-1)

Thank you Gman, and thank you Mr Rarkasha for your business. The next ships off the slips will be delivered as requested to Port Moku Papu.

AngelGuardian93

The Imperial Navy keeps the foreign devils out. Present foriegn devils excluded, of course. :)
There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

gotzborg

Post by gotzborg »

KRS would be pleased to continue to help the Imperial Navy keep the devils out. Once ships are delivered, they are yours and can be washed so that 'foreign devil' smell gets out.

AngelGuardian93

*laughs* Don't look at me, these are basicly his since he's paying for them, I just get nominal control. ;)

gotzborg

Post by gotzborg »

:archy *sigh* No prob mate, either way just trying to interact, build a relationship (just the hand shaking type) and enjoy the involvement. And there is nothing saying you can't dip your hand in the old pond too for a couple battleships *wink,wink*

ACII

AngelGuardian93

Oh, no offense meant of course. We're just alittle crazy. Did I say we? Meant I. :fish

gotzborg

Post by gotzborg »

Trust me, I knew you "folks" were crazy before I even got involved in mn's, I just like coming by for some reason :)

Thanks for being you.....you bunch of nuts.

ACII

AngelGuardian93

We are nuts with monocols! Ooh! And tophats. With GUNS!

Krasniy Yastreb

Post by Krasniy Yastreb »

I wouldn't mind one of these:

To shell a winter palace or two... :evil

*digs into vodka stash*
Sir Krasniy Yastreb Ly'Piscator, KcOMI
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+ Duke and Arx-Piscator of Brookshire
+ Baron of Vorpmadal
+ Count of Lunaris
+ Knight Comrade of the Order of Mischievous Intent
+ MoMA SDI Director

AngelGuardian93

Interesting, you do know, Mr. Krasniy, that all military ships must be registered and assigned to a military unit under the MoMA's command, yes?

Krasniy Yastreb

Post by Krasniy Yastreb »

Sure, but that's only fair. A skirmish here, a coastal bombardment there, a bloody suppression of feudal uprising somewhere else.... but the rest of the time it can be my personal runabout for excursions up the Elwynn and vodka runs over to Zemlya. Right?

Right? :angel
Sir Krasniy Yastreb Ly'Piscator, KcOMI
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+ Duke and Arx-Piscator of Brookshire
+ Baron of Vorpmadal
+ Count of Lunaris
+ Knight Comrade of the Order of Mischievous Intent
+ MoMA SDI Director

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

Personally I'm looking forward to orbital bombardment. But I do love those naval ships, despite my near complete lack of realisim in my own military vehicles.

gotzborg

Post by gotzborg »

As long as you are happy Mr. Rarkasha, that's whats important here. Its the Spirit of the Hobby thats important to keep in mind. Everyone has their own desires and directions, being it bombarding palaces for fun (let me know if I can supply you any shells Krasniy) or doing it from an orbital platform.

ACII

gotzborg

Post by gotzborg »

KRS Gotzborg is pleased to announce The following ships have been delivered to the County of Gong Li in Shireroth as of February 13th, 2006.

243-PG-100 County of Gong Li (Shireroth) 01/13/06-02/13/06
244-PG-100 County of Gong Li (Shireroth) 01/13/06-02/13/06
Image Image

237-PS-100 County of Gong Li (Shireroth) 01/13/06-02/13/06
238-PS-100 County of Gong Li (Shireroth) 01/13/06-02/13/06
Image Image

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

Awesome. Thank you again for your services.

Return to “Ministry of Military Affairs”