To the nation of Shireroth

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Wombat

To the nation of Shireroth

Post by Wombat »

I'd like to announce my retreat from active micronationalism, return date to be decided upon later. Since my FW account doesn't seem to have made the transition over here, I'm using this one.

After Christmas I had all my toys to play with, and people to meet, and stuff like that. But as Christmas lengthened into the New Year, and the New Year came and went (happy 2006, by the way), I sort of started wondering, why go back? I've come to realise that I'm not nearly as enthusiastic and interested in micronationalism as I used to be.

Hopefully I'll see the error of my ways when I get back to college, but I want a responsibility-free few weeks. In short, I'm resigning my status as Baron of Northhold, if the position, my continued right to it, and the fiefdom all still exist. I'd still like to remain as Count of Volsung, if I may, and this will hopefully contribute to a Duchy of Northhold soon. I'm sorry that I didn't help out as much as I could or should have.

So that's it for the present. I should be on AIM or MSN or whathaveyou from time to time, if anyone wants to contact me. Till then, have a good few weeks/months/years/whiles until I get back to ye.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Pah. Should have just emailed or IMed Scott or Greg to get your password. :p

Be seeing ya, Eoin. I understand what you are talking about - it happens to the best of us. But of course, you know that you will return. :p Enjoy your haitus.

Return to “General Discussion”