???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Eriana Moon

???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Post by Eriana Moon »

How did I loose my Barony with out notice???? Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Jadie of Goldshire

Re: ???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

WHAT?!?! What do you mean you lost your barony???I never said anything of the sort....*is confused beyond everything* I still see it...what's happening??? *goes to investigate*I'm sooooo sorry Eriana..I will seriously look into this. Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Jadie of Goldshire

All better...for some reason you lost your moderatorship...knowing Ezboard it is some sort of fluke....*shakes fist*But all better now Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz

Post by Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz »

It's a conspiracy! They're trying to remove the rights of clay lovers just as they prevent the KKEID from its lofty goals of EQUITY WITH CHICKENS! "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Thank you. And god damn it if chickens have rights so should clay!!! Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Clay should have equal rights with humans and stuff, but not with Chickens!And how dare you compare the eville EZboard conspiritors with the Great and Majestic Chicken? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Down with Lac Glacei! Equity With Chickens for all! "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Clay chickens should be plucked ... --- and eaten!

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Be a but gritty don't you think...... Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

BLASPHEMY!How can you eat clay imposter chickens?!?!?!?it is an insult to tasty chickenkind! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Quote:Be a but gritty don't you think......Quote:How can you eat clay imposter chickens?!?!?!?Same response to both – You just have to cook them a little longer.

I am not asking how as in "hoe do you do something"I was asking how as in "HOW DARE YOU BLASPHEME IN SUCH A NON NIFTY MANNER!" "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

oh oh oh ... that's what you meant!If the chicken has omnipotent power to strike me for saying such things - then let the feathers fly!Otherwise, I will believe that I am more powerful and the mighty Austi shall set the scaredy cat chickens to flight.

Jadie of Goldshire

Mm....chickens taste really good marinated in pineapple and terriyaki sauce..mmm Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Quote:If the chicken has omnipotent power to strike me for saying such things - then let the feathers fly!Otherwise, I will believe that I am more powerful and the mighty Austi shall set the scaredy cat chickens to flight.The Lord Chicken does not bother smiting petty humans these days, no, he merely waits till they die, then toys with their souls, lets the quazillions of hevenly chickens and their followers peck at them, and cooks them, and then feeds them to frogs!Quote:chickens taste really good marinated in pineapple and terriyaki sauce..mmm*drools......* "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Jadie of Goldshire

It is very drool worthy...mmm..I hope I get some over spring break....yum! Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Ooooooh.... that does sound tasty. "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Quote:The Lord Chicken does not bother smiting petty humans these days, no, he merely waits till they die, then toys with their souls, lets the quazillions of hevenly chickens and their followers peck at them, and cooks them, and then feeds them to frogs!Translation:This chicken is powerless!

BLASPHEMY!!!!HOW DARE YOU, AN INFEDEL, PRESUME YOURSELF WORTHY OF BEING SMITED BY THE GREAT CHICKEN! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Quote:BLASPHEMY!!!!HOW DARE YOU, AN INFEDEL, PRESUME YOURSELF WORTHY OF BEING SMITED BY THE GREAT CHICKEN! Translation:Yup, this chicken is powerless.

the fact that you exist shows that he has power!for the great Chicken created all!all things were created through Him laying eggs from which they hatched! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

oh? - and the evidence for your claim?

David Northyworthy Beckford, Governor of Lac Glacei...You have 36 hours to withdraw your support of the anti-KKEID chicken supporters lest I am forced to take drastic action and launch a holy crusade against you and your evil regime. "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Jadie of Goldshire

Zary you have had what I speak of....It was the Maui Chicken...*laughs*This is entertaining do you realize this?and David...if I were you I would do what he says....oh wait..he's just a commoner.*giggles* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Yea, I know what it's called. Cause I had it at your place a few weeks ago. "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Starts looking around for my sword and armor to join the drastic action and holy crusade.

Jadie of Goldshire

Yes you did...because I cooked it for you Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Which would explain how I acquired some to eat. "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Jadie of Goldshire

It would? Wow....what a concept... Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinzadeh, Slave of Jadie...The Government of the Territories of Lac Glacei & Cognito will no bow to your demands, and will uphold the status of the Chicken.Further to this, the coat of arms of the Territories of Lac Glacei & Cognito which are currently being designed will contain a Chicken as a fitting symbol of defiance. "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Return to “Goldshire”