FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eriana Moon

Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Eriana Moon »

Ummmmmm.... I don't folow.... Things ok?????? Or rather going to be ok????

Kaiser Erik

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Kaiser Erik »

GOD FUCKING DOAMN AFUCKING AS HHHHHHHHHHHHHH AGDF BLOOD MOTHER FUCKING.. GODS CURSED FRAGGIN.. FLIPPING.. AH!Who ever invented Tobacco and cigerettes should DIE!Who ever invented Pot should DIE!Who ever made vicadin into a pleasure drug should DIE!And who ever, despite my lesser objections, made alchohal fun.. should DIE! Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Judgement shall not be ours but His *points up*

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

All the people you want to die, are dead, ironically victims of their own creations

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*laughs*This is the funniest thread i've ever seen in my life... haha sorry.... *rotflmbo*But I agree... haha... what a thread...

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

I'm glad you find such amusement from this thread... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

I'm not amused.....It is distressing....*sniffles**gives Erik a huge hug* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Angellene

Post by Angellene »

Very disturbing, yet I agree with all

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Yes, the day that a full-blooded man turns his back on substance abuse is the day that another tear falls from Jesus' cheek.Incidentally, check out my interview with Winston Marlboro at Dornan at Large. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Well, darn... make me look like a jerk...Sorry if I offeneded anyone, I just don't see a thread everyday with a huge title like that...*frowns*sorry....

Kaiseress Jadie

*gives gman a hug*We all make mistakes...no worries Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Serapheenx

Re: FUUUUUUCKKK!!!

Post by Serapheenx »

I'msure misstakes won't be a common occurency around dees here parts.*scratches head*

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

It's ok Greg.... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Erik...that's like...the story...of my past week!*hugs erik*Alas, we are victims of similar fates...only my fate seems to be going better... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

I gave up on mine.... I couldn't deal with it anymore.. so... yeah... I brought it to an end. A man can only take so much.. can only give so much to a person... a friend... there comes a point when you have to think of yourself.. so .. I finally did... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Gryphon Avocatio

Exactly my thoughts...i was near leaving myself...but mine was willing to put an end to her ways...she didn't want to see me go...and i've been realising...the good times may still outweigh the bad, the lies, the pain and the prospect of being single once again...i still have my doubts about this...but i don't think that i shall be separated just yet... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

Mine wanted me to just get over it.. and I was unable to use the power you had to help yours. She ended that a week after I got up here. Mine is proly going to help herself someday, I hope. Till than. It's not my problem, it's her's. Time for her to be a big girl and come to the realization of what she is doing herself. I kinda wonder if mine would have made the same choice as yours. Part of me says yes, if since where in the position you are in. But I don't think so. In the end I think her smokes, her drugs, her booze, her men/woman.. are what she wants. She ended things for them. and forced me to leave for them. But that part of my life is over. Today, I am a new man, from what I was. I know how to be assertive and ask for what I want. I am still the same giving person, but not to the point that I'll let myself suffer needlessly. Life is good. Life is fun. Life is short. And it's time I lived mine. Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Gryphon Avocatio

Mine...got it from yours...but...the outlook is...improving...time can heal this wound, but alas, it still haunts me.but perhaps...this conversation would best be held in private...if it goes in the direction of which I wish to speak...i will say...that i knew mine would prefer me over the smoke... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

I figured yours got it from mine.... If you wish to continue this in private than I'm for it.. Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Gryphon Avocatio

We ought to...as it could get into details that i don't particularly wish to give to the public.call me at some point...I'd call you, but alas, I don't have your number. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

707-665-7415 Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

BTW, I screen, so so, leave messages! If I'm here, Ill pick up if you aren't evil...in a bad way...I'm not gonna be around much tomarrow.. All Hollows Eve and all... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Gryphon Avocatio

well...I'll call you tomorrow...after sats... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Gryphon Avocatio

sorry i forgot...but there is a new twist in the story...and soon i shall be single again... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Kaiseress Jadie

*gives Nick a huge hug*Me sowwy...... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

That's rough, fellow, personally I feel being single is better the first time round. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

You have a point... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

That's right I do, even if it's a sad and lonely one!! ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

Things will improve.. worry not.. Life will go on for us all... despite women.... and their constant attempts to drive us mad or kill us... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Quote:That's rough, fellow, personally I feel being single is better the first time round. I'll second that and even therd and fourth it two. I agree that much.

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Brookshire”