PICTURES!!!!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Scott Alexander

PICTURES!!!!

Post by Scott Alexander »

Well, actually only one picture until I can upload others, but...here it is!Top row, left to right: Harvey the Blue, Jadie Mathematician, Solitary Poet, Erik, Fax Celestis, Scott SiskindBottom row, left to right: Stone Jackabar, Eros Darkstar

Scott Alexander

Re: PICTURES!!!!

Since you couldn't really see Erik in the other...

Scott Alexander

Stone, our Defense Minister. I think I'm going to write something like "Don't Mess With Shireroth" on the bottom of this and make it a poster on the MiniEx site :)

Scott Alexander

This one may violate the Federal Excessive Cuteness In Communications Act of 2002.Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............

Scott Alexander

Sonoma State University, where we stayed, and soon to be the Shirerithian Capital when Erik moves there next fall. Aerial photo courtesy of a Dio-15 lent by JASO

Kaiser Raynor X

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

Isn't that cool!?! hehe.. We got like 8 citizens in one location.And yes, that would make a good poster... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Jadie Mathematician

Post by Jadie Mathematician »

Cuteness act?!?! *laughs*That is funny.....but I have to admit it is a cute picture.....that red-head is extrmely cute *grins*But....the guy with the blue hair....he just takes my breath away....*giggles* Just a bubbly elf-cat girl who gives out adviceand saves countries

Kaiser Raynor X

*looks at the picture of just him..*I never realized just how dumb I look...... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Jadie Mathematician

*hugs Erik*You don't look dumb..you are our Kaiser and we all love you *disclaimer* Just a bubbly elf-cat girl who gives out adviceand saves countries

Kaiser Raynor X

I do.. In general....(I think my self image recently went to shit for some reason....) Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

lol, you all look so old :PMe, April 11th, 4pmMe, April 11th, 5pm Edited by: Mattlore Devious  at: 6/9/03 11:53 pm

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Mattlore, you might want to debogotify those links... they point to an inexistent place called http://www.mcivornet now, and even when fixed to point at http://www.mcivor.net , they're 404s...As for the pictures that do exist... Erik, I love that crown. It's so incredibly... goofy (you do look good yourself, though)... Stone, you now have another reason to rejoin Shireroth: You're cool. Coolest looking of this (motley) bunch anyway... then... Poet! Are you from the tropic or what? You're not supposed to wear a coat when everybody else is clad in t-shirts! "I believe they just installed Gentoo Linux."

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

Hahaaaaa... Guys, you look great! All of you. Looks like you're already passively worshipping Quixy :DAri... WHAT is this place you got me into? "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Well... would cackling evilly in your general direction answer that question? It better would, you know, because I'M DUMPING YOU HERE WITH ALL THESE FREAKS! Muahahahahahahaha! "I believe they just installed Gentoo Linux."

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Poet must be like me, cold always. I digged up an old pic from Morocco, from when I was there. guess what? I had a big fleece in the middle of the desert with a fleece :eek Well it was very windy :b*hot outide sits with anbig jumper and a cup of tea*I like these pics, they look so cool!(hey there's a micronational congress in Las Vegas 2nd August for your gathering number 2 LOL)[edit: removed signature] Edited by: RicLyon at: 6/9/03 11:42 pm

Mattlore Devious

Yeah I realised what I had done with my pictures when I was in bed...mcivornet exists...just not for anyone outside the internal network i'm in, I of course meant to put mcivor.gen.nz...Anyhu...

Kaiser Raynor X

I'm sorry Matt.. your poor hair... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

No! You killed it!!*cries over the hair's tombstone* "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Ha Ha!You are all so cute!

Kaiser Raynor X

We should add a picture option on the Immigration form. To send us a picture to put with your file... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Hmmm, 90% of the Apollo Sector in one photo... That's scary... Not to mention the weirdo with the crown. ;)As for the Jadie and Jas pic. I can't help but do an "awwwwwwwwwwww" at that too.Now all we need is a pic with me and Bill hugging to kick off ragnarok.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

*Looks at the pictures* Damn. *Feels alone, all the way out here in Maryland. Why is it that nearly all the cool people he associates with online are all in California?*One of these days, I have to start convincing people to move to Maryland (or at least the East Coast)...

Mattlore Devious

Pfffft, least they are in THE SAME PHREAKING COUNTRY :Pahem...lol

Kaiser Raynor X

WV.... How is that 90% of the Apollo sector.. none of the Sonoma People are APollo... only Scott and JAs.. and Me.. maybe... since some keep argueing that I am APollo.... I'm not... anyhoo... 3.. meybe out of 8 in that photo.. and .y.eah...We love you Shyriath and Matt!.. really we do.. We'll get you here.. someday.. at a convention.. Maybe.. the next.. or the one after Next... It'll take some work.. and the funds'll be massive... but we might be able to do it... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

*cries quietly in a corner*I don't see myself coming to any convention anytime soon... Ever... "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Well I missed this one I had to work. Maybe next time and I will drag my mom along.I think Jadie and Harvey are oh so cute togeather! Ha Ha!And I like Eriks crown - it kind of reminds me of a margerine commercial though.

Jadie Mathematician

*giggles*Hmm...I think it is official Harvey and I are cute together....If more than one person says it besides us it has to be true....YAY!!! Just a bubbly elf-cat girl who gives out adviceand saves countries

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

Lol didn't I say it... I dunno neither of you two but damn... That pic is uber cool!*awws*:) "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Erik, considering there's not much of a sector left, you alone are like 25% of it. Four ppl at once is like.... unheard of! Not that it's a bad thing... I'm just sayin it's pretty cool...Hmm, Shyriath is in Maryland. Bill is in NY. I'm in Mass stuck right in-between Starr and Kuralyov.... We need to have an East Coast convention!

Scott Alexander

YES!!!...just so long as it's over the summer.

Return to “General Discussion”