I bring Greetings

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Capt Geoffrey T Spaulding

I bring Greetings

Post by Capt Geoffrey T Spaulding »

From the Committee of National Salvation of the Commonwealth of Cyberia. The Oatney regime has been overthrown. A new Constitution will soon be written.We are attempting to be as inclusive as possible. All current and former Cyberians and Menetians are invited to post ideas at the second link below.Sincerely Captain Geoffrey T SpauldingPreator of Menet, VCChttp://pub42.ezboard.com/bmenetvccMember, Committee of National Salvation http://pub18.ezboard.com/bcyberia11672

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Re: I bring Greetings

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

Do we even have any cyberians here? Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Zhaki the Dolphin

Post by Zhaki the Dolphin »

If we did, they would probably be refugees.. Inconsistency is the ancient karmic dragon of a brilliant mind.

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

hmm... point... We like refugees...they work.. nice people sometimes.. Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

GrandDukeTheo

Post by GrandDukeTheo »

Joe Whit was the VP of the old Cyberia. He succeeded to the Presidency when the Comittee overthrew Oatney. The Oligarchy (bad guys) still controls the old board. We are the Good Guys. (Restored Commonwealth of Cyberia.)If you see Joe, let him know that he is still President, but most everything is getting done anyway. We miss him, of course.We work, but don't do windows.

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

I kill windows....I haven't seen Joe in Shireroth for a while..... but he needs to get active... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.

Return to “General Discussion”