@ extreme

The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
extreme007

Re: @ extreme

Post by extreme007 »

Dagobert's reply in one of his threads:Quote:The Admiral of the Central Fleet stood his ground when he directed his officials to give out the orders to block/attack any Shirerithian ship seen in the coasts of Terre D'riches and/or close by.the map is wrong.. some of his ships are near TDR. only a few are near Amir (Jaris). Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

chancellorN8

@ extreme

Post by chancellorN8 »

According to the map thread Dugobert is up by Jaris, my fleet made a detour to Acre well before we got near Jaris.

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

If Dugobert is blockading the entire coast, then at most he will have one or two ships by Nate. If he attacked Nate's whole fleet with one or two ships, that would be suicide. It seems to me fair that Dugobert has now spotted Nate, but to say Nate isn't allowed to get past the blockade is giving Dugobert too much power.Can you agree that Dugobert has seen Nate and can now collect his scattered ships into a single fleet to attack him at some point, but that Nate has passed the "blockade" into TDR waters?If you can tell me a reason why what I said above is wrong (that won't lead to everyone else blockading places and no one being able to move ships), I'll officially nullify Nate's post; until then I'm going to act like it stands. Edited by: Kaiser Los III at: 8/13/05 23:21

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Actually he does have air units at his disposal...

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I find Dugobert's actions suspect anyway, how did he know the Natopian fleet was coming in the first place? He has no air units at his disposal, or any other given way of knowing the a fleet was coming from the far west. Their approach was his reasoning behind the blockade.. Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the agesEdited by: Zirandorthel  at: 8/14/05 4:09

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

ok.. assuming dugobert has put a couple of ships spread out along the TDR coast, it is again fair to assume that he wouldn't put them very close to shore, or between islands even... that's kind of stupid...so, assuming that the ships are quite well into water.. say about an hour or so from the land..... and according to nate's post, within thirty minutes of Eoin's attack, his flagship (which if i remember was a carrier?) would be within range to witness bombs falling over Acre...... also, he did say that a couple of ships were ahead of his flagship... with his fighters on top..... now, some where along this entire move of his, a slight show on Dugobert's ships should have been possible either ships appearing, or aircrafts..... and if its appears on dugobert's ... then, surely it appears on nates?i didn't really mean its impossible.. i just meant, that he couldn't have got there without any sort of sighting / skirmish with dugobert.EDIT: i realise i am kind of bickering here from your perspective... so, i say this... i dont mind nate's units attacking acre (god all of you can attack that evil bastard ardashir for all i care! :ardy .. but, its just not fair for his units to just appear there, without even posting about a contact with dugobert's ships! Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)Edited by: extreme007  at: 8/14/05 10:40

chancellorN8

Post by chancellorN8 »

my unit didnt appear by Acre, we were still en route to Jaris, when Scott's character requested we take a detour to Acre to aid the siege. My fleet passed through the Norfolk islands (again, my unit does not know there is a blockade and the order to go through Norfolk was in order to get the right trajectectory and placement of ships for attacking Acre). In all likelihood, after Acre, my ignorant unit will come across Dugobert's blockade, and then we'll have to deal with that. also, im sorry if my post wasnt clear, but I dont have planes up, I've only given the order to prep them in case Oz needs some aerial support but they are still in my carrier.and the "being in range to see bombs" was really more for literary effect... I didnt consider the distance and whether or not we were in contact range of Eion's transports. Also, I think Scott's rules about a blockade make it clear that since Dugobert was blockadeing, he did see my unit, but since i had my whole fleet barge through, it is assumed that Dugobert could regroup his fleet and come to attack me. His Sovereign Majesty, Nathan I,King of Natopiahttp://natopia.cjb.net

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Point of fact, if my transports were allowed through without a fuss, then so should Nathan's ships.. Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

oh... so, you are not bombarding and almost there at Acre???? i thought you were already there.... okay, perhaps, that 30 minute thing put me off.... alright.. so, um. where are you now? Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

chancellorN8

Post by chancellorN8 »

no, we are currently attacking Acre. chronologically, if im not mistaken... Oz attacked with the planes, you did your thing, then Ardashir and Yuri's post occurs (Ardashir stated that his and Yuri's events occured before i attacked), and then my unit attacks Acre. His Sovereign Majesty, Nathan I,King of Natopiahttp://natopia.cjb.net

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

oh okay.... cause i was thinking that posting first means that you were there first.....so, wait... you got there during the air battle? or after? cause if you got during.. then i would have to change bat.... nah.. i dont know you are enroute.. so, yeah..if you want to join in the air battle.. just post one.. i got an AWACS up there that can detect in coming aircrafts, so i will know before hand (but you still gotta post! ) Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

how can i forget your fleet being destroyed. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Dugobert Wurmser

Post by Dugobert Wurmser »

People, I'll show you my position on a map.Old Location in Red, new in Black. @Extreme, remember that my fleet was destroyed. Edited by: Dugobert Wurmser at: 8/16/05 7:06

Dugobert Wurmser

Re:

Its easy, just do it. I have set off from Susa, Babkha already, i am heading towards TDR at the moment, to re-supply.

extreme007

Re: Re:

Post by extreme007 »

why are you heading to TDR to resupply? surely the ships you got now are packed with weapons already?and i am confused.. i thought rakesh was in charge of fleet operations now... and that your ships were given to him...well, whatever the case, thanks for putting the shirerithian fleet in such a position.. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Dugobert Wurmser

I was kidding. Anyways, what do you mean? Osman, gave me the command of the ships recently, it was yesturday the ships are the following:-Battleship HMS Babak-Cruiser HMS Shervanis-Cruiser HMS Mountain-Destroyer GCS Richelieu -Destroyer GCS Disraeli-Frigate GCS al-Manar-Frigate GCS Georgetown

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Um, what the PRH, man? You can't just regenerate ships after they're destroyed. Otherwise what's the point of all these battles in the first place?

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Untechnically, since there are no rules for saying how many undeployed ships you have in a fleet, everyone can regenerate up to full power after losing anything. Might as well throw out my damaged battlecruiser and let the Kaiser deploy me a shiny new one, right?

Osman Shahanshah

So you going to suggest something for persons whose units have been wiped out to be doing while the war is still going on - they and their unit generating capacity ought to be utilised.

Osman Shahanshah

Well technically those ships already exist on the Central Fleet but mrely had not been deployed.Edit: Bah, I'll rephrase where combatants have stockpiles of military equipment built up before conflict errupts they should be systematically worked through, giving persons knocked out of the battle a second chance as it were, though from a less favourable starting point. Should we work out some time delay factor though to make it more fair? Edited by: Osman Shahanshah  at: 8/16/05 14:32

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

dugobert technically has 1 destroyer, 1 frigate and 2 subs worth of ships in his name... i use these from comparing with nate's fleet. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Dugobert Wurmser

I would like to clear something out for the Kaiser and Eoin.I didnt know about Nate's Fleet, well... thats until he posted that they were setting off, so i dont know why you, Eoin are suspecting anything cause you shouldnt, read Nate's Post, he clearly stated that his ships were setting off to help their Antican Allies. When i read the post, i was in their way at the time, so i posted that i was blockaiding the area, so they wouldnt be able to pass, then right away they turned back to get more ships. Thats all.Now, i have a New Fleet, that the Defense Advisor for the GC assigned me. Admiral Dugobert Wurmser,Commander of the Central Fleet, Grand CommonwealthChief of Staff, AerligField Marshal, Aerlig

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”