A stranger in a strange land

Handles the census, and migration to, from and within Shireroth; apply for citizenship here

Moderator: Edgard

H4773r

A stranger in a strange land

Post by H4773r »

greetings citizens of shireroth.I have traveled from distant lands to see the world. I recently met the cross-dressing Kaiseress of Shireroth, james. I was intruiged by the stories he told and seek a foriegner visa or a tourism pass perhaps? (i have a pentiont for rp) and eventually i may choose to join the world of micronationalism. Name:Tony "H4773r" ElfsonAge:19Gender:maleLocation:san joseEmail:h4773r@gmail.comOther Micronational Citizenships:noneAIM screen name:ktlh4773rInterests:geekery! (rp, anime, sci-fi, fantasy, to name a few)Birthday:1-17-1986Preferred subdivision: an inn in Kildare perhaps?How you heard about Shireroth:the above mentioned officialPrevious micronational experience:none (does rp and a bunch of history and forum experience count?) Anything else about you:thats about it for now.....

david northworthy beckfor

Re: A stranger in a strange land

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Good morning traveler!It is my pleasure to welcome you to Our land.At the moment, there is no oficial pass/visa...sort of.however, as my own experience has taught me, once here you will join. We are Shireroth, life as you know it is over. we will add your cultural and role playing distinctiveness to our own.....resistance is futileso I will just mark this down as pending citizenship, eh?*takes out a peice of paper with the ministry logo on it**scribbles, "Tony "H4773r" Elfson...tourist..don't kill...be nice to him""ok, take that, and if anyone gives you trouble,I'll deal with them.Glad you chose Kildare, it is a nice place...used to be James's place long ago...for guidence, questions, or someone to nag, you can contact me on Aim as KingBeckford or on skype as KingofDerbyeven if it says I am away, I am usually not from 10pm GMT to 2am GMT...and maybe around 12noon..also GMTanyway, feel free to wander about and talk to the natives...in a week or two, we'll see what you think of this place, k?

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Welcome I'm Ric, and I'm in Elwynn. Glad to see some new faces around here. San José, eh? Feels like the majority here are Californians! And we Europeans are a minority, aren't we Conglacio?Feel free to contact me if you'd like to get to know some more people here in Shireroth.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

*A random Miriothan war party tumbles through the MINT forum*WHAT?! STRANGER! KILL!*David waves his pass*What? Let me see that.*reads*OH! New blood!*waves to the war party, they awkwardly hide their weapons behind their backs*Welcome to Shireroth!!!! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

I think we are, Ric...we need to do summat about that...oh dear...looks like the welcoming party's here....

Kaiseress Semisa I

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

I see you followed me home. Welcome to my lands!

AngelGuardian93

Don't make him sound like a dog! Making him sound like a slave is MUCH more satisfying. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

That's kinky.

AngelGuardian93

There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Please you two. Not in public.

H4773r

Post by H4773r »

*looks at occurances around himself*cool. nothing out of the ordinary*pockets guest "visa" and goes to find a drink*

Krasniy Yastreb

Post by Krasniy Yastreb »

*hands a bottle of Zemlyan Absinthe to Mr. Elfson*Shhh everybody *giggle**cough* A fine beverage for you sir, compliments of the Zemlyan people. Drink up now. Krasniy YastrebCommissar of the InteriorSoviet Republic of Novaya Zemlya

H4773r

Post by H4773r »

ah.. its green..... if its green my mother said it was healthy for me.... so i wont drink it. sorry.. do you have a bottle of bawluks? its like bawls but with more brit.

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

Another person from San Jose?I'M NOT ALONE!...anyways, I hope you have fun here. --- The first step is admitting I have a problem.

AngelGuardian93

Sad when a person from Cali calls it normal. I really need to move out there. :P There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Welcome! Just so we know, would you like us to pronounce "H4773r" as "hatter" or as "hfoursevenseventhreer" when speaking it aloud?

AngelGuardian93

I hope its the latter. Speaking of which.*burns a ladder* There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

H4773r

Post by H4773r »

yes the latter. call me hatter. hehe.. i rhymed unintentionally. but thank you all, the welcome is wrm, and dont worry about me considering this normal. im an odd one.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Welcome to our lovely lands! I am Hypatia Agnesi, Duchess of the lovely Duchy of Kildare. I recommend visiting Gong Li or perhaps New Jasonia, if you are looking for nice places to stay. I live in Port Hallucination most of the time, however there is little happening in my part of the land at the moment.If you like it here, I definitely recommend staying. We'll suck you in eventually! *cackles insanely*...*ahem*Anyway, I'm from Fremont originally (attending UC Santa Barbara now), and I was dragged in by James a year ago. It's nice to see even more Bay Area folks here! *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

AngelGuardian93

Bay area is becoming the new Sonoma... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

UEC

Post by UEC »

San Jose... I must return to my home land....Perhaps a Bay Area convention is in order... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Perhaps, but I may not be able to make it.However, if we did it over Christmas some time, we just might be able to make it happen. I'll be home from the 11th almost through New Years, but then I won't be back necessarily until June. And then I'll be in school all summer as well... *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

That would be neat. I'm usually not that busy, so it's fine with me. Except for work on weekends, but I can always request a day off, no problem. --- The first step is admitting I have a problem.

H4773r

Post by H4773r »

a get together would be very interesting to say the least.. something tells me more than a few of you would be in favor of some geekery during the event.. i actuallly have shin-dig planned for jan 20th-ish.. in california. for more info wait 2 weeks till i get the fliers made... heres a sute with a little more about me.http://www.geocities.com/t3h_h4773r/H4773r.htmlEdited by: H4773r  at: 12/8/05 13:39

H4773r

Post by H4773r »

(This message was left blank) heres a sute with a little more about me.http://www.geocities.com/t3h_h4773r/H4773r.htmlEdited by: H4773r  at: 12/8/05 13:36

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

I'll be in Santa Barbary in January. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

perhaps near christmas ish.... I only plan to spend a few days down there... I could proly get Nick too.. James could proly be convinced... well.. we could have a regular mini-convention!perhaps get together somewhere.. for lunch.. JOAO'S! mmm.. Brazillian American... it's good... off Washington/Bascom in Santa Clara... my the Mary Mart. New Hall and Washington Ave. (AKA Bascom) big sign that says Normandy Center... park in the lot in the back, it's right next to a semi-defunct dry cleaners... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.Edited by: UEC  at: 12/9/05 2:57

H4773r

eeexxxcccelent

Post by H4773r »

HTML Comments are not allowed

H4773r

Post by H4773r »

i know where that is! well, at least those streets. so who and when? im game. Here's a site with a little more about me.http://www.geocities.com/t3h_h4773r/H4773r.htmlEdited by: H4773r  at: 12/11/05 22:41

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Let's move this conversation to the poll in the Shrine of Controversy, shall we?And apparently I will likely be out of town this coming weekend, but I will be here during both this week and next week. (And of course the weekend after that is Christmas itself.) *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Return to “Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization”