Do we have a flag?

Mattlore Devious

Re: Do we have a flag?

Post by Mattlore Devious »

nah, go with your version Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamOther places you may find me: Amerada, South Mondesia, Tymaria, Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat, PacaryEditor, THE NUTIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?

Kaiser Ikol I

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

At least we be getting somewhere....hehe "Gazing at people, some hand in hand,Just what I'm going through they can't understand.Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,Just what you want to be, you will be in the end."---The Moody BluesKaiser Ikol I

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

Okay.Kaiser, I sincerely ask that you put the agreed upon flag as the flag of Lothlaria on this forum...Thank you. Nick RaglanRS Duke of Lothlaria (temp)MACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFGeneral, TOG

Kaiser Ikol I

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

The one posted above? With the orange? or the White one I have no link to? "Gazing at people, some hand in hand,Just what I'm going through they can't understand.Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,Just what you want to be, you will be in the end."---The Moody BluesKaiser Ikol I

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

The one above - Raglans version Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamOther places you may find me: Amerada, South Mondesia, Tymaria, Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat, PacaryEditor, THE NUTIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?

Kaiser Ikol I

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

Already Done my good man.. "Gazing at people, some hand in hand,Just what I'm going through they can't understand.Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,Just what you want to be, you will be in the end."---The Moody BluesKaiser Ikol I

Peter Little

Post by Peter Little »

that eagle, is infact the symbol of the United States Conservative Party, I believe. Pete LittleNational Affairs Minister of South MondesiaMinister of Culture of Tymaria

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

dah. conservitives! Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

The Conservative Party? what? I have never heard of them.. Why don't they just join the Republican Party and use the elephant! Nick RaglanRS Duke of Lothlaria (temp)MACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFGeneral, TOG

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Can we go elephant hunting? Or maybe donkey kicking... Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

I would prefer donkey kicking instead of elephant hunting...I will make you a deal. I will not outlaw elephant hunting as long as I don't find out about it. Okay? Nick RaglanRS Duke of LothlariaMACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFGeneral, TOG

Brrapa Lu Eraro

WEll... whatever.. I care little for any of the animals and such in general.... Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

Hey, Erik... get on icq Nick RaglanRS Duke of LothlariaMACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFGeneral, TOG

Brrapa Lu Eraro

56036135 Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

never mind... that time has passed... Nick RaglanRS Duke of LothlariaMACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFGeneral, TOG

Brrapa Lu Eraro

I'm ussually on ICQ, but invisible.... lol I thought you were askign if I had ICQ.. hehehe... Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lothlaria”