Training

Stone Jackabar

Training

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*Dawn raises on the front field of kildare castle, while sally dreams, the in-exastable stone exersices in the morning dew, waitingfor his pupil to arrive**while stone is doing a drow version of tai-chi a bleary-eyed sally comes outside*"hun? its 5:30 in the morning...what are you doing up? you never leave the bedroom untill 10, is everythign allright?""oops, sorry hun, i just need to put the new kaiseress in training today, she should be here soon..." YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Aurefiction

Re: Training

Post by Aurefiction »

*Aurefiction appears from around the castle corner wearing pink pyjamas**She slowly approaches Stone dragging her fluffy slippers over the wet grass, looks up at him, yawns and rubs her eyes**Then, she notices the stunned look on his face**she looks down to her attire, sees the pyjamas and the slippers**mumbles* "I was feeling kinda uncomfortable..." *blushes* *and runs away again...* "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

*Aurefiction reappears from around the castle corner about half an hour later... Clearly dressed for training this time. She approaches Stone, bows down*"Good morning, sire."*Stands aside waiting uncomfortably* "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Kaiser Raynor X

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

*Isn't even awake yet since it's 5:30am.. but will proly stop by later to see how things are going* Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*blinks at aure*bunny slippers?......this is gonna be a loooong dayallright *stands up to his 6'2" hieght**takes of hs shirt and chestplate**snaps his neck at stretches*first things first, fallow my movements as best you can. this will train your muscels for the more rigiourious exersises later*opens a chest with wrist and ankel wieghts, and a varity of wooden weapons*pick your poison, and your preference YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

*looks at Stone*Well sire, what's wrong with bunnies? I mean bunnies are quiet ferocious and...*notices the irritated look on Stone's face*Riiight... *coughs* I'm supposed to pick out a weapon now... Might I just inform you sire, that I'm quiet familiar with the operation of the Original Ankou Bazooka (c) and I'm also fairly talented in the art of archery... That is just in case you're interested... *glances at Stone*... Which you're not...*suddenly feels uncomfortable standing next to Stone, being merely 5'4" of height**approaches the chest uneasily*Ummm... Sire... *face lights up with a brilliant idea* why don't you recommend me the proper thing to use at my stage?*flaps eyelashes innocently* "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

sorry, drow training renders me immune to "cuteness"i eat bambi's head for lunch.im here to teach you melee, later we can go to the target range, my 2nd in command will show ya how to REALLY shoot.but pick a weapon, long sword, short sword, bastard sword, staff, spear, axe, daggers, anything that suits you for either speed or control. YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

You ate Bambi?*gazes at Stone full of admiration*Cool!Anyway, I'm always ready to learn... For now I'd like to choose the staff... I think it would suit me. "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

PhillipMarshall

Post by PhillipMarshall »

this could be interesting...someone should get some popcorn..... don't blink, you'll miss my shot.

Kaiser Raynor X

A Kaisres(ess) wielding a bow?.... Why does this make me recall a conversation with Dan.......(Guy from Sonoma) Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

a staff huh?allright, my personal favorite. there migth be hope for you yet. *hands her a well sanded saff cut to her hieght**has her stap on ankel and writst wieghts**grabs a staff for himself*ok fallow my moves as best you can, the wieghts will help later but hurt now....alot*shows here a varity of simple attacks and blocks, reposts and dodges, all very simple* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

*twigles in the weights*Owww... *tries to repeat one of those "simple" moves, but can't really move her hands or feet because the weights hurt REALLY badly**Finally does some weird gesture after which the staff hits her on the forehead**Falls down**blinks*Oops. "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Kaiser Raynor X

*Is watching from the ramparts*... *chuckles*..*walks back inside* Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Harvey the Blue

Post by Harvey the Blue »

*meets up with the Kaiser* Hmmm...Perhaps it would be wise to increase the number of soldiers on personal Kaiser bodyguard duty? Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Kaiser Raynor X

*Raises eyebrow*.... Perhaps... we will see.... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*looks at aure*well now.....*look sad then gets a cold look on face**picks her off the ground**grabs the knife**cuts her hand**has blood trickle to his hands**Closes hands and begins to mutter in a mystic drow language, those sesitive to suh things sense evil and magic present* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Harvey the Blue

*gets a bit more worried*Slicing hands... and evil magic? Is this normal for Kaiser training?!No good will come of this! Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*stone reaches into his belt and removes three vials*BLOOD!! SOIL!!! STONE!! SKY!!*mixes aure's blood with the dark powder from one of the vials**aure suddenly feels a terrible wieght pushign her to the ground**stone takes the vial with a dark black icor (his blood) and pours it on the ground with the other two componants**aura's skin turns black, her eyes red**stone then pours the bight red liquid onto the ground and forms a picture with the mixed componants**aura's blood feels like it's on fire, mussel tissue burning*how strong is your will girl? hear my voice! *black spots apear on her vision*pull through the pain, show me strength of spirit if not strength of body!!!*stands up and watches her on the ground*prove your worth, stand! YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Kaiser Raynor X

*is standing 20 feet away with a small group of soldiors...*Stone, Just make sure not to harm her seriously....*unclips the strap that keeps his sword secure in it's hilt and from being drawn**rests his hand on his sword*Nobody interfer! *looks at Harvey dirrectly* Nobody.... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Harvey the Blue

*is standing like he would rather like to interfere*Erm, right. *tightens his lips* Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

*Tears of agony are flooding Aure's cheeks**she feels her concience slip away**Soon however anger start overwhelming pain**She lifts her head and stares blankly at Stone for a few seconds**Large drops of sweat are forming on her forehead**She gather the remenance of her strength, obscured by pain and starts getting up, dragging the staff up with her**She is soon standing up, facing Stone. She firmly sticks the staff into the grown in front of her**She gives Stone a last angry look before she starts shaking and loses her balance**She grabs the staff for support, sobbing uncontrolable, unable to reach the pink hanky sticking out from her back pocket* "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*suddenly her body begins to shake, her skin hardens, yet feels lighter, she feels her muscels convulse, and gain strength, her eyes begin to shift to thermal vison, and she suddenly feel stronger, MUCH stronger**standing up, she notices the thermal vision fade away, but there is a slight grayish tint to her skin**stone stands there smiling*"strength to equal spirit"bound of blood, power of my power, strength of my strength, recieve now some of the gifts of blood. *suddenly Aure's head explodes with a sense she had never knowm, she can SEE the magic surrounding Stone and herself, the magic barely contained in the Sword of vengance.**she looks at her body, noticing lines of muscular developness that wasn't there before, toucher her arm she is amazed at the hardness of tissue she finds.**standing up, ignoreing the wieghts, she does of of those "simple moves" with a staff, and shatters some of the concrete on the ground with the pole* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

*Gazes around, clearly confused**Marvels at the lightness of the staff and her limbs**Gives Stone a much more tender, yet extremely puzzled look*I... I don't understand! What's it all mean?! "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

blood binding....to an extent....a sacrifice of some of my blood, to enhance yours, tricky blood magic... it is also a evil spell. normal used to bind slaves to a family blood in the drow households, i modified it so you gain some of my abilities. namely, part of my strength, durability, and magic sense. also, micing your bllod with that of a celestial (sky) and the eternal (soil), you are more than just a power-clone of me. given enough traing, your limit is only what your will is, no longer can a frail mortal body hold you down*walks over to one of the tanks he's been fixing*with enough training....*cracks knuckles**lifts tank*theres......almost.....no....limit.....to...what....you ....can .....acheive.... YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Kaiser Raynor X

*is slightly confused himself....*Stone....... There is a way to undo this if need be? Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Harvey the Blue

*walks away, vaguely displeaed*Blood magic and an evil drow construct. If he was not as loyal as they come... Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Kaiser Raynor X

I think I'm with you....... This leave me a bit... Uneasy... I must consult the Technomaezji....*goes to find Gaelen* Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

*bows down to Stone*With all my due respect to your skill and knowledge, sire, I cannot help wondering if there was a need to resolve to such extreme measures... "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

Stone....I mean did you have to go to those extreme measures?? She wasn't THAT bad was she?*tries not to laugh*No offense intended Aurefiction..I thought you were coming along quite nicely....*smiles reassuringly*Just don't ask me to train you...*laughs* All I know is the sword....*grins*

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

as long as she has some of the blood inside her, she will ahve these gifts. so with a blood transfusion or another blood spell, it can be removed. this is no curse though. i mean, my drow heritge has removed all the evil infuence of that culture from me. no she wasn't that bad, and the spell was niether easy nor cheap...the componants were difficult to procure, so i doub't i'll be able to cast that same spell again..*looks around at everyone so uneasy around him*what? i gave her a gift of great power...all the magic i know has evil roots....i didn't hurt her...the cuts already healed....*is looking at some of the more accusing looks*what? what did i do that was so wrong?*red fury blazes behind sunglasses* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”