Puritania seeks your advice

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Austi Scot

Puritania seeks your advice

Post by Austi Scot »

The government of Puritania wishes to open talks with The Republic of Shireroth .Puritania does not at this time have active Ministers and as such desires the various Ministers of The Republic of Shireroth to visit Puritania and to give us your advice.Please have your Ministers post in our forum for domestic Ministers: pub10.ezboard.com/ftynwaldhill75606frm11 Lord Protector of The Commonwealth of PuritaniaAusti Scot P.S. My apologies – I find that I am not permitted to post in your Ministry of the Exterior as it seems to be restricted.

Kaiser Raynor X

Re: Puritania seeks your advice

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

Before anyone goes over ther officially... talk with me. So I know.... That is all... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Blah. You should be experienced enough to know that the best way to get more advice than you'll ever need from a micronationalist is to not ask for it at all :p. Dori me / interimo adapare dori me / ameno ameno latire / latiremo / dori meAmeno / omenare imperavi ameno / dimere dimere matiro / matiremo / ameno....

Kaiser Raynor X

Lol.. very true... maybe this is there way of getting people to leave them alone... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

I used to periodically visit the old puritania. I hate the new one! It is like a prison camp site! Very Yucky! And since they want to demand people be citizens now I have no intention of going there anymore.

Kaiser Raynor X

When did all this happen? Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Greetings,No, I wasn’t attempting to get people to leave us alone – I was actually hoping for some interaction between Puritania and other nations, foreign relations is something Puritania still hasn’t made a come back in since the attack – but whatever works for you is fine.Please allow me to make a statement about the comments made by Mari. Puritania is not like a prison camp site. The old boards were attacked and destroyed as everyone knows. In order to rescue our nation we set up the new boards, fought the battle in our own way – (and won) – and put on trial those who attacked.Puritania has not and is not demanding “citizenship” – we are still citizenless allowing everyone to vote in the Commonwealth legislature, the Tynwald. There are some other requirements now – being registered to vote is one of them.The other is that a law has to pass in 60% of the provinces – each of which have their own methods of passing laws and each of which is setting up different forms of governments. Some are still just territories, but they too have the freedom to set up the form of government they want.We are also just now getting the economy set up – there is more diversity and political differences of opinion than ever before but now we attempting to put methods in place that will calm the free-for-all and allow everyone to be heard. Just as everyone is welcomed in Puritania so is Mari. Some people have lost their right vote in the Tynwald but such things happen when you attack others.The Commonwealth of Puritania still welcomes the advice of The Republic of Shireroth and is hopeful there will someday be the opportunity to interact.Thank you,Austi ScotLord Protector of The Commonwealth of Puritania

Return to “General Discussion”