Harvey Steffke

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Thomas G C

Harvey Steffke

Post by Thomas G C »

pub3.ezboard.com/bnewainYour Imperial Majesty,As you may know, a new constitution has recetly been ratified by general plebiscite in what was formerly the Seventh Republic of Audentior, and is now the Aundentior Independente Nation. As a citizen of the Seventh Republic, I would like to offer you the opportunity to confirm your citizenship in the new AIN, and perhaps even take a job in government. I realise we had our differences in the Seventh Republic, but I hope we can now work together for the future of the nation. If you decide to return to Audentior, I would like you to be PICO: Justice (which includes Interior Affairs), or a Special Advisor to me in the Central Executive.Sincerely,Thomas CutterhamPremier of Audentior In Hanover,His Grace Thomas, Duke of Brunswick, Lord Chancellor, Minister of StateIn Audentior,The Rt. Hon. Thomas Cutterham, Premier and Chancellor of the Congression

Kaiser Raynor X

Re: Harvey Steffke

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

*is confused...*..... You do know that I'M the Kaiser here.... Not Harvey.... right? Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz

Post by Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz »

Maybe Harvey revolted and took the throne while you weren't looking? "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

It's possible that he just wanted to spam every micronation... posting here was relevant since Harvey is an honorary citizen, even though most probably he will first read this communique in Menelmacar... Dori me / interimo adapare dori me / ameno ameno latire / latiremo / dori meAmeno / omenare imperavi ameno / dimere dimere matiro / matiremo / ameno....

Harvey the Blue

Post by Harvey the Blue »

He posted it here because I am an Audente citizen and he wanted me to renew my citizenship there, which he did. And no, I did not see it at Menelmacar first. I was on vacation here during the time he posted this.That, I must say, was the most interupted vacation I have ever been on! Harvey SteffkePreviously known as Sai'Kar Lum'EthProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Jadie Mathematician

Post by Jadie Mathematician »

*sniff sniff* I didn't get my vacation either.....*cries* Just a bubbly elf-cat girl who gives out adviceand saves countries

Kaiser Raynor X

I hereby declare that you can't post mass spammed messages in Shireroth....! Especially if it interupts someone's vacations.. Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Well, that was convenient. Dori me / interimo adapare dori me / ameno ameno latire / latiremo / dori meAmeno / omenare imperavi ameno / dimere dimere matiro / matiremo / ameno....

Kaiser Raynor X

what's that mean? Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Thomas G C

Post by Thomas G C »

It wasn't actually a mass spammed message, since it was different for each person I talked to. I forgot to change "Your Imperial Majesty" from the Sirithil one, though, sorry. I do know that you're the Kaiser.This is the first time I've been to Shireroth since I posted that... glad to see you're doing alright. In Hanover,His Grace Thomas, Duke of Brunswick, Lord Chancellor, Minister of StateIn Audentior,The Rt. Hon. Thomas Cutterham, Premier and Chancellor of the Congression

Kaiser Raynor X

Indeed.... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Thomas G C

Post by Thomas G C »

If the New Tymaria isn't an April Fool, I promise not to make fun of the B0O0/\/\ISTS, alright? :) In Hanover,His Grace Thomas, Duke of Brunswick, Lord Chancellor, Minister of StateIn Audentior,The Rt. Hon. Thomas Cutterham, Premier and Chancellor of the Congression

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Wrong thread, my lad... besides, it's B0O0/\/\ist, not B0O0/\/\IST. I don't know why, but if there's any word whose spelling we (well, some of us anyway) are sensitive about, it's B0O0/\/\ (and its derivatives) :). Proud proponent of iruka-ai everywhere

Kaiser Raynor X

oh... go fuck off....(Not you Ari.. you're cool...) Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “General Discussion”