Farewell

Moderator: Aurangzeb Khan

HIH Hesam Jahandar

Farewell

Post by HIH Hesam Jahandar »

To His Excellency The Count of Lesser Zjandaria, Khan of Vijayanagara,

I regret that I must now leave Lesser Zjandaria as I have been appointed Count of Hyperborea.

I would like to thank His Excellency for the hospitality and his help with the naturalization process undertaken when arriving in a Barbarian land. While I will be attempting to adjust to my new office, I would like to make clear to His Excellency that I have not forgotten where we come from and that I shall do my best to lend my assistance to any goals of importance.

Regards,

HIH Hesam Jahandar,
The Kingdom of Babkha

Aurangzeb Khan

Re: Farewell

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

To: Office of the Agha Chief Director
County Security Department (Main Office)

Salaam,

It is with great sadness that I received your recent note concerning your well-deserved appointment to the far islands of Hyperborea. We are given to understand that they are cold and barbarous islands long isolated from civilisation. You must be prepared to encounter natives who perpetuate acts of gross misconduct contrary to the Celestial Bureaucracy and the Divine Will of Zurvan. I urge you in those circumstances to act with tolerance and restraint for the barbarians may well prove to be entirely ignorant of Zurvan and unwilling to accept any civilising mission you may propose. Therefore merely content yourself to pick out the very best aspects of their culture, whatever they may turn out to be, and build upon them.

I regret that I have no information to offer regarding the Hyperboreans save for a few examples of atrocity propaganda from the era of the first Baron concerning the war crimes of the so-called Paladins.

I have every confidence that you will continue to fulfill your duty. Indeed remember to end your proclamations by honouring truth and beauty, this much we recall, and you will not go wrong. Also, do remember to pack your furs. Skin a walrus or two if you get short.

May I assuu of my continued considerations which shall remain of the highest order.

[-x-]

Ardashir Khan
Khan of Vijayanagara
Count of Lesser Zjandaria

Harald of Froyalan

Post by Harald of Froyalan »

Good luck, Count Hesam!! :)
Harald of Ettlingar Freyu
Count of Cimmeria

HIH Hesam Jahandar

Post by HIH Hesam Jahandar »

Thank you Excellencies, I shall strive to bring back useful knowledge of this strange and isolated land.

Return to “County of Alalehzamin”