Reporting For Duty

Moderator: Aurangzeb Khan

HIH Hesam Jahandar

Reporting For Duty

Post by HIH Hesam Jahandar »

Where am I needed? I'm starting to like this place. The Flags, the military equipment, the naming conventions, the laws. All of them remind me of home.

Aurangzeb Khan

Re: Reporting For Duty

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Glad you like it. :p

Now until such time as we get a county for you it might do as well for us to keep you gainfully employed. To that end may I be the first to congratulate you on your appoinment as Chief Director of the County Security Department (Main Office). As you will see you have received what passes for a generous allowance in these parts as well as a reasonable amount of authority to act on your own initiative - subject to my directives of course.

Now it so happens that I even have a job for you to do in that new capacity. Stand by for orders.

TO: CHIEF DIRECTOR CSDMO
SUBJECT: SECURITY FOR KHAN EXPRESS

1. The Khan Express shall have departed Islus for Avakair on 6 Dey 1386 at 1800hrs. On board shall be myself as principle VIP.

2. The journey itinerary is as follows:
Islus >> Kingsgate >> Demonsfall >> Diarsanta >> Avakair

3. At Avakair I shall engage in a parley with the Baron Wintersong the ruler local to those parts - with me shall be the Count of Eliria, Aradas Andelarion (Rashid), who will have travelled via a seperate route.

4. You are to visit the counties of Syrelwynn, Asantelian, Goldendown, and Holwinn, all what can be communicated with via this link that safe passage is required for all VIP trains transiting out of Elwynn to Avakair. Further you are to inform them that there shall be certain consequences attached to non-compliance.

5. In the event that any of the above named counties refuse to comply with our request you are, using whatever security forces you are able to assemble on an ad hoc basis, to enforce compliance and to overcome any attempted resistance.

6. Should any county attempt to resist you in the execution of your commission you are to subdue that said county and institute an interim administration under your stewardship that is condusive for the transiting of Babki transportation utilising the rail networks (map attached below).
The Khan of Vijayanagara wrote:Image

Major lines:

Yellow line:
Caligae - Glenfiddich - Eliria - Diarsanta - Avakair

Blue line:
Caligae - Vijayanagra - Eliria - Kingsgate - Islus - Shirekeep

Pink line:
Vijayanagra - Tephal - Avakair - Syrelwynn - Goldshire Hamlet - Aurum - Wendor
[-x-]

Ardashir Khan
Khan of Vijayanagara
Count of Lesser Zjandaria

HIH Hesam Jahandar

Re: Reporting For Duty

Post by HIH Hesam Jahandar »

Excellency,

The notice has been posted to all requested Counties and compliance will be assured.

I await further instructions.

Return to “County of Alalehzamin”