The Compromise of Eliria

Aurangzeb Khan

The Compromise of Eliria

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Ardashir Khan Osmani, by the Kharenah of Zurvan, Steward of Shireroth, Khan of Vijayanagara, Duke of Elwynn & Count of Lesser Zjandaria, to his subjects and retainers, greetings, and unto the gods of Shireroth undying and unthinking obsequience.

Know that We, Mibaradardam be Khorshid va Mah Minamaz dadanam Zurvan, have in the first place granted to Zurvan this Ordinance which by his Kharenah is confirmed for us and our heirs forever.

An Ordinance enacting the Compromise of Eliria between the Kaiser of Shireroth, the Duke of Elwynn & the Earl of Eliria and Utasia

On Behalf of His Imperial Majesty the Kaiser in His Capacity as Earl of Eliria and Utasia, I, as Steward of Shireroth render unto His Grace the Duke of Elwynn the gifts of land and water as requested and submit the following oath:

"I promise on my faith that I will in the future be faithful to Duke Ardashir, to never cause him harm and will observe my homage to him completely against all persons in good faith and without deceit."

Upon the rendering of homage we confer upon the Earl of Eliria and Utasia our mundeburdium or Kharenah and with that our mandate for them to continue to rule in our name for so long as their service is pleasing to us and to the common weal of this our ducal realm.

Further, as Duke of Elwynn, I pledge the following:

"I promise on my faith that I will in the future be faithful to Kaiser Ayreon, to never cause him harm and will observe my homage to him completely against all persons in good faith and without deceit."

Let it be known that the pledge of a Duke to His Kaiser shall take precedence over the obligations of an Earl to His Lord.

In this manner honour is satisfied.

Given this day at the City of Eliria, in Eliria and Utasia, Elwynn

Return to “County of Eliria and Utasia”