County decree

andelarion

County decree

Post by andelarion »

Losday 19th of H'Graasreign

It has come to my attention that our brethren in Kildare have been unduly attacked by whom we shall name. To protect them, their dignity and their honour, the forces of the County of Eliria and Utasia shall march on to Shirekeep to keep the city safe and to hinder new attacks from the regime in the capital.

I call upon all men and women, of sound body and mind, to take up arms and rendez-vous with the forces of Amir Khan of Vijayanagara. Together we will place Shirekeep under protection from itself.

Signed:

Count Andelarion of Eliria and Utasia
Lord of Cape Farewell

andelarion

Re: County decree

Post by andelarion »

Day of Ugh, the sixth day of Vivantiana

The bridge between this county and Kingsgate is closed indefinitely. A number of 50 men shall guard it until further notice. Furthermore, I order that 5000 men in Eliria are to get ready for travel.

andelarion

Post by andelarion »

Day of Somnis, 12 Vivantiana,

The five thousand troops mentioned in my decree of 6 Vivantiana are to be put on barges as soon as possible, to ride the current down to Shirekeep to help with the efforts of the rescue of the Kaiser.

I do command that 5000 more troops are to be put on standby to help the devestated people of Lesser Zjandaria.

Signed.

Aradas
Count Andelarion of Eliria and Utasia
Lord of Farewell
Guardian of Elwynn's Heart

andelarion

Post by andelarion »

Day of Mors, 14 Vivantiana

The bargers will not go to Shirekeep unless authorized by the Kaiser. Instead they will stop right away where they are and go to Lesser Zjandaria where they will help with relief efforts and general policing.

The 5000 on stand-by may be sent to Shirekeep if the Kaiser so requests.

A. A.

Return to “County of Eliria and Utasia”