Special Carnival Herd

Nathan of Natopia

Special Carnival Herd

Post by Nathan of Natopia »

Recorded from St Bessie's Basilica in Doza, Athlon:
My Calves, let us give praise to Butter Cow this jubilant Carnival! Bow your heads as we moo to the all Butterful.

O Cow, we ask that you protect us during this time of revelry so that we may not become so drunk that we loose sight of you, the one true Cow, and your purpose for us. Acow.

During this time of celebration, street parades and parties, let me remind everyone of the Law that was revealed to St. Taznim from the Butter Cow hiding behind the rock.

Thou will not murder. Thou will not steal. Thou will not lie. Thou will not worship any other Cow. Thou will honor thy dairy farmers. Thou will embrace thy neighbor's strange customs. Thou will not covet thy neighbor's ass, thou will go to the gym instead.

I'm sure you will notice this is a short Herd, my Calves, because I know you will all want to go out into the the streets of the world and celebrate Carnival.

Please rise for the benediction.

O Cow, please let your chosen Cattle of the world remember the Law you gave them, and have a safe and responsible Carnival that honors thy name. Acow.

Butter be with you my Calves. You may go out into the world.
Nathan,
Prophet of the Butter Bull,
Head Missionary of the Bovic Dominion of Natopia,
Natopian Representative to the Small Commonwealth,
Member of the Roth Zera of Elwynnese Realm

Harald of Froyalan

Re: Special Carnival Herd

Post by Harald of Froyalan »

Acow!!
Harald of Ettlingar Freyu
Count of Cimmeria

Return to “County of Smjörkýr”