The Corey Therapy Thread

Santelran Rottsaa

The Corey Therapy Thread

Post by Santelran Rottsaa »

Scott of Hyperborea wrote:Count Vanderslice of McCallavre surrendered the spiritual home of Straylight to the Yardistanis yesterday evening. "I've totally failed as a Count," he told reporters for the Logfile. "This whole invasion is all my fault. I should never have been born, and it was a mistake to take this position. Heck, it was a mistake for me to even accept this interview. You're all plotting against me. But I don't care, because that's how important it is for me to give my message to the people of Straylight. And my message is...". At this point, Count Vanderslice stormed out of the room, bringing the interview to an end.
Scott, you win. You've broken me. I am honestly crying now. If this is how I will be remembered here for the rest of my life, so be it. History shall be written by the victors.
Libido-powered perversion, coming to your home at the speed of light.

The longer that the journey takes, the further down the road

"Well, as the saying goes with D&D, give players a fish, and they'll use it to club someone down. Teach a player to fish, and you'll have them showing up next session with a copy of The Complete Fisherman, trying to dual-wield vorpal fishing poles."

Malliki Tosha

Re: Dispatches from the Discontinuity Logfile

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Santelran Rottsaa wrote:
Scott of Hyperborea wrote:Count Vanderslice of McCallavre surrendered the spiritual home of Straylight to the Yardistanis yesterday evening. "I've totally failed as a Count," he told reporters for the Logfile. "This whole invasion is all my fault. I should never have been born, and it was a mistake to take this position. Heck, it was a mistake for me to even accept this interview. You're all plotting against me. But I don't care, because that's how important it is for me to give my message to the people of Straylight. And my message is...". At this point, Count Vanderslice stormed out of the room, bringing the interview to an end.
Scott, you win. You've broken me. I am honestly crying now. If this is how I will be remembered here for the rest of my life, so be it. History shall be written by the victors.
Chill the fuck out Corey.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

History is written by the victors, or at least the people with the most time.

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Corey, I've said it a thousand times: We tease you because we love you. If we ever stop loving you, you will know because we stop teasing you.

Santelran Rottsaa

Then I'd rather be forgotten than loved.

"Well, as the saying goes with D&D, give players a fish, and they'll use it to club someone down. Teach a player to fish, and you'll have them showing up next session with a copy of The Complete Fisherman, trying to dual-wield vorpal fishing poles."

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Corey, it's not like you are a role model for nice, mature, friendly behavior all the time you know. ;)
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Newport City FC

Scott of Hyperborea

Then I've edited out that part of the story, and I hope you'll take that as the symbol of not wanting to hurt you that it was intended as.

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Santelran Rottsaa wrote:
Remember, you cut along not across.

Scott of Hyperborea

Ardy: No.

Santelran Rottsaa

Ardy: I don't play those stupid games. The first cut would be the last.

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Drama queen.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Newport City FC

Santelran Rottsaa

You think I'm joking? Do you think this is a game? No, if I choose to go, it will be final. Blurring the line between life and death is for the weak, and when I make my decisions, I follow through.

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

Good LORD is this becoming tiresome. Look, if you're serious about this, get professional help. There are people that train their lives to help people that are serious about these sorts of threats. But we are not those people.

Did you not right a New Year's resolution to apologize for this sort of drama-queen troublesome behavior? That was a mere nine days ago and you're already back to this emo crap. I think you're a great guy Corey, but this sort of thing needs to stop.

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

I agree with Harvey. Get professional help.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Newport City FC

Santelran Rottsaa

(Scott [or Ari or Erik or anyone else with the permission], if you get the chance, please separate the posts relating to my outburst, this might get ugly)

Ok, it's listen to Corey time.

I'm tired of not being allowed to have feelings. I'm tired of not being allowed to get hurt without being called "emo". This is the internet, I am to you as you lot paint me, and I have been so coated by this ugly black colour from your brushes it now stains my skin, and I cannot be seen for the reds and yellows and greens that lie underneath. I get baited into these stupid arguments because I have to run about defending my goddamn honour, having been tainted by your goddamn stereotypes.

I'm not going to kill myself, I was only pointing out that if I were going to do it, I ain't gonna play around about it. I have a promise to keep to Ric, so I will put up with life until I fulfill it, and once I do fulfill it, I hope to live a more satisfying life.

For now, I have some writing and drawing (maybe) to do in Gralus. If you need me, that's where you'll find me. Find someone else to redraw as caricatures of the foul sides of yourselves, I will not be the fool who laughs back from the mirror.

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

I am done. I am so done. I am done like dinner. Stick a fork in me; I'm done.

Can someone please separate this nonsense into its own thread where I can safely ignore it forever? If what would make Corey happiest is not speaking to him and not referencing him ever again, then I am more than happy to oblige at this point.

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Santelran Rottsaa wrote:I'm not going to kill myself, I was only pointing out that if I were going to do it, I ain't gonna play around about it.
If you want to prove something to us, there are ways to do it that don't involve harming yourself or the people around you.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Malliki Tosha

Re: The Corey Therapy Thread

Post by Malliki Tosha »

And here we go again with the lack of personal insight.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Newport City FC

Erik Mortis

Re: The Corey Therapy Thread

Post by Erik Mortis »

Mike... not now.

Chrimigules

Post by Chrimigules »

Santelran Rottsaa wrote:I get baited into these stupid arguments because I have to run about defending my goddamn honour
I think that's the problem right there. The teasing is not done to besmirch your honor. In fact, the way you react does more to damage it than the original teasing.

Return to “House Tessier-Ashpool”