Stuff

Ari Rahikkala

Stuff

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

So, yeah, I spent last week offline clearing a forest, and might be going back to do that next week. Some things I noticed:

- Valio's running a series of pictures of farmers on their milk cartons, and right now they've got a bunch with some guy peeking out from a doorframe or something. IF I SEE THAT FUCKING FARMER ONE MORE TIME

- YleX, on the other hand, is running a promotion where the sentence "Radio on kaikkialla" ("the radio is everywhere") is often mentioned. Every time I hear that I feel like declaring this back to it: "No matter where you go, everyone's connected". Let's all love Lain!

- I dreamt I was a delirious or schizophrenic Bilbo Baggins. Imagine the first scenes of the first LotR movie where Bilbo and Gandalf are talking, except the former's seeing insects crawling all over the walls. Big insects.

Any references you might have seen to me being under the impression I'd be ascending the throne of Shireroth today were obviously cases of someone reading stuff into things that wasn't written into them.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Jacobus Loki

Re: Stuff

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Well, I can still revive the Coup..........

(lapses into a comma,,,,,,,,,,,)

Return to “House Tessier-Ashpool”